11. Attention🗣

Thoughts: ' 'Speach: " "🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻

Thoughts: ' '
Speach: " "
🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻

~Jisung~

Too busy in my thoughts to realize where I was going, I bumped into somebody causing their books to fall. "Oh my God I'm so sorry!" I said trying to help them pick up their books. "Its okay dude! Thanks for the help" a female voice said. I looked up and saw a girl with long black hair and soft brown eyes looking back at me. " Um I'm Marissa June! I'm a transfer student from Japan and I have no idea where I'm going. Do you mind helping me out?" she ask holding out her hand for a shake. "Oh um I'm Han Jisung! And sure I'd love to help" I said shaking her hand flashing my million dollar smile. "Wow your smile is so cute" she said. "Thank you" I said laughing. She giggled. "Here, give me your schedule so I can see where you need to go." "Oh okay" she said handing me her schedule.

"Sweet! You have your last few classes with me after lunch! The others you have with my friend Chan. I can ask him to help you out if you want too" "Oh that would be amazing" She said. "Great and speak of the devil and the devil shall appear. Look he's right over there! HEY CHRIS" I yelled, Marissa turned around and saw a black haired guy walking towards us with his dumb cute fucking smile. "Holy shit, he's cute...." she said. "I know right!"

"Hey sung and unknown girl what's up?" He asked swinging his hand over my shoulder. "This is Marissa and she's a transfer student who has her first few classes with you and after lunch she has classes with me! Do you mind helping her out for the morning?" I asked. "Oh not at all! I'm Chan!" He said holding out his hand. "Marissa!" She says. "Great so I'll leave you two be and I'm gonna head to my class. Lucky for me I have a study hall first! See you guys later! OH Marissa!"
"Yeah?" She mumbled. "How bout you eat lunch with me and my friends" "sure! Not like I got anywhere else to be haha" "Sweet see you guys later" "bye" they both said in sync.

'Oh they're definitely gonna end up dating' I said to myself. I walked into my study hall and sat down. I don't mind this class! It wasn't alot of kids, about 7 or 8. But what I do hate is that I have it with Minho. There he comes walking through the door. He usually comes and sit right next to me and annoys me but this time he just walks to the back of the class and kept his head down bobbing it to the music coming from his headphones. 'Hmm I wonder what's wrong?' I thought staring at him. Even though we annoy each other I still consider him my friend so I guess i HAVE to go see if he's okay. I groaned and grabbed my bag and sat next to him.

He looked up at me with a raised eyebrow and pulled out his headphones. "What?" He asks. 'Damn bitch I'm just trying to be nice' I shook my head and spoke. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah never better" he said rolling his eyes. "Are you sure?" I asked not convinced "Why do you care?" He asks/yells. "I- listen I just don't like seeing my friends upset but if you wanna be like that then go right ahead." I said angrily. I was about to get up but he grabbed my wrist. "Wait...." I sat back down. "You consider me your friend?" He asks. "Of course dipshit! We talk don't we? We hang out don't we? Therefore I do consider you a friend" He seemed shocked then he laughed.

"I honestly thought you just hated my guts!" He said. "I mean you're not wrong but I only act mean towards you so I just play along to the game you play" I said. "What game?" He asks. "The game where you just be mean to me and i be mean back." I said. "Oh..." He held his head down again. "Let me be honest here! I'm only mean to you because you never really talked to me unless I said some stupid remark, then you'll give me attention" he said. I smirked. "Attention? Minho wants attention? The little baby wants attention" I said pinching his cheeks. He laughed. "Yes I want attention! But not just any attention, i want your attention" he said. '....okay that caught me off guard.' I was blushing 'WHY THE HELL AM I BLUSHING' it was his turn to smirk.

"Silent now are we?" He says. 'Oh for gods sake how I wanna just wipe that stupid hot smirk right off his stupid hot face.' "Mr. Han and Mr. Lee are you both okay?" The teacher asked. I turned towards Mrs. Sprout and realize there was only 4 kids in here! 2 girls and Minho and I. "Yeah we're fine" he says. "Huh where's everybody else?" I mumbled to myself. "Who cares? Attention! Gimme" Minho says. I giggled. "If it's attention you want, attention you shall have" I said smiling at him.