24. Love is dumb anyways😒

~Felix~

~Felix~

This is an absolute fucking disaster.

~Author~

Felix was at home with his older sister. Olivia was already asleep next to them and their parents were out on "date night". Felix was telling Rachel all about his date and the kiss. He thought it would've been best to talk to a mature person instead of taking advice from a bunch of heteros and gays that make fun of children falling to cure their boredom. Yes he was talking about Seungmin and Jeongin specifically. The others, to him, are a bunch of heteros that don't deserve their rights. Rachel was actually a good listener she was also giving him advice about what to do about it.

"Lix lemme ask you something" Rachel says "shhuree" Felix says stuffing a spoon of ice-cream into his mouth "You said it felt wrong and you thought of somebody else, who was that person?" She asks. The younger felt like his life took a pause there as he sat on the couch and thought of every possible thing except him. He didn't want to think about the fact that he was in love with his best friend. He knew the cost and why it was wrong. He was 15, Hyunjin was 19, graduating High School in a few months, while Felix still had a year to go. Everyone around him was supportive but he just worried about what the rest of the world would think. He had no idea what Hyunjins feelings towards him were, but he had a pretty good idea that it was just a one sided love story. He knew Hyunjin didn't like him, yet he still gets his hopes up every time. He looked over at his sister as she smiled at him already knowing the answer.

She knew the younger had feelings for Hyunjin. The entire family did. It was actually pretty obvious. She just wanted to be there to support him no matter what. She leaned over and hugged him "it's okay to like him, no matter the age difference. Yes it might be wrong to some people but atleast he's not some pedophile" she says laughing. Felix giggled and hugged his sister back. "We need to talk more, you're barely ever around" he mumbles into her shoulder "I know I'm sorry. Now let's stop stressing over people and enjoy the movie" she says shoving popcorn in her mouth. Felix smiled and right then and there, looking at his sister he realised so much that he missed.

Like the way she had cut her long, beautiful, brown hair short and dyed it black. She got a nose piecing and 3 piercings on her right ear. He realised that she completely changed her style in clothes from nerdy girl to a bruh girl style. She was now unbelievably good at makeup and she was more social than she used to be. He smiled at the way his sister grew up, and he realised it was time he did too, so he made a plan to talk to Changbin tomorrow and tell him he didn't have feelings for him other than friend wise.

"Let's hope this goes as planned"

×××××××××××××××🍒××××××××××××××

Lee Rachel 21In college Felix's older sister Studying to become a Lawyer

Lee Rachel
21
In college
Felix's older sister
Studying to become a Lawyer

Lee Rachel 21In college Felix's older sister Studying to become a Lawyer

Lee Olivia
10
Felix's little sister
5th grade

I have no idea what his sisters look like so I just googled some people