33. dumbass

~Felix~

"IH MY FUCKING GOD IM AN IDIOT" i yelled. "YES YOU FUCKING ARE!!!" Rachel yelled back. Okay you guys might be confused. The author is a lazy lil shit so I'll explain everything.

AN: BITCH-

×time skip to the past×

I stood at the bus stop crying my eyes out until Rachel pulled up. I looked at her as she looked at me with a sympathetic look, the one I hate. "Lets go home" I said ignoring her and getting into her car. She followed behind me and locked my door for me. She then got in her side and started the car ready to go.

When we got home, I pulled off my clothes and pulled out one of Hyunjins hoodies and sweetpants and drowned myself in ice-cream. Rachel looked at me and then grabbed her own spoon as we both sat on the kitchen island in silence for a while. I didn't feel like talking yet and she knew it so she let me be. I sat there and scanned her outfit. It was a pastel pink shirt with blue jeans and some black heels.

Her makeup was well done and her hair was shorter

Her makeup was well done and her hair was shorter. She had some gold, circular glasses on and gold hoops with a pink bow tied onto them.

 She had some gold, circular glasses on and gold hoops with a pink bow tied onto them

"Okay go" she said. I took that as my signal to explain everything and so I did. It took alot of shedded tears and chocked sobs to explain but I did. When I was done, Rachel looked at me with the most angry look ever. "LEE YONG-BOK ARE YOU DUMB" she said hitting me with her spoon. "THE BOY WAS SHOOTING HINTS AT YOU LEFT AND RIGHT BUT YOUR OBLIVIOUS ASS WAS DODGING THEM" She kept yelling at me but I was so lost. Then it hit me.

~flashback~

"What if it was a 19 year old and a 15 year old"

~end if flashback~

Felix's eyes opened wide as he stared off into space. "OH MY FUCKING GOD IM AN IDIOT" i yelled. "YES YOU FUCKING ARE" Rachel yelled back at me.

And that laid ease and genital mans, is how we ended up in this predicament. Now back to the story.

~Author~

Felix was now on high alert. He now knows that Hyunjin likes him and he's a dumbass. He wanted to go over to his house and make him explain everything but he was hesitant. Suddenly his phone buzzed. It was a notification from Instagram. He clicked on it and saw that Changbin finally confessed. He smiled to himself and texted the elder privately a "congrats, you finally grew a pair" and then shut his phone off. He then got a text from Jisung asking to come over and he agreed. The younger had no plan in his head and he was hoping it would go his way. He ran up to his room and showered, then pulled on an outfit.

He asked Rachel if she could drop him off at Jisungs and she agreed, saying that she hadn't seen the little squirrel in a while

He asked Rachel if she could drop him off at Jisungs and she agreed, saying that she hadn't seen the little squirrel in a while. As they both sat in the car driving to Jisungs house.

"You know Hyunjins gonna be there right?"

"Yep"

"and you're still gonna go?"

"Yup"

"you gotta plan?"

"Nope"

" just gonna wing it?"

"Yup".

Rachel laughed and fist bumped her brother. "Doing it the Lee way."

They pulled into Jisungs drive way and got out. The squirrel came bouncing out of the house and ran up and attacked Rachel in a big hug. The others came outside to say hi and Felix searched for Hyunjin. He saw him standing behind everybody on his phone and he suddenly felt nervous. Just go for it! Say fuck it and go for it! He kept saying to himself, and so he did.

Without saying a word to everybody else, he pushed passed them all and walked up to Hyunjin. He grabbed the elders phone handing it to whoever was next to him. Turns out it was Minho. The elder looked up at Felix with a confused face. "Whats wrong" he asked. Catching the attention of everybody, they all turned to look at the pair and Rachel pulled out her phone and hit record.

Felix cupped Hyunjins cheeks and smashed his lips onto the elder. Loud screams was heard from behind them as everybody and I mean everybody cheered. "FINA-FUCKING-LY" Jisung yelled "THE BABY IS ALL GROWN UP" Marissa yelled. Everybody kept cheering as Hyunjin wrapped his hands around the youngers waist and Felix smiled into the kiss.

Euphoria. If there was a word to describe that moment it would be Euphoria. Their lips molded together as if they were a puzzle peice being put together in the right spot. Nothing could break this moment and i mean that. They were both happy and so were all their friends. Everybody was happy for them.

Slowly, they both pulled away as they needed oxygen. Jisung and Jeong-In ran up and hugged Felix, squeezing him. It took Changbin, Minho, Chris and Rachel to pry the two males off the younger. Hyunjin decided to step up and actually say something.

"This was not the ideal moment that I had in mind of saying this but, Wow, im nervous. Felix, I'm- in love with you. Like im really deep in that whole and I can't get out. Everyday when I wake up you're the first thing on my mind and honestly, at one point, it got annoying cause I didn't realise that I was literally falling for you. Everyday I fall more and more in love with you and it's kind of a cheesy thing to say but, Felix, will you please be my boyfriend?" Hyunjin said.

Everybody was cheering at him for being brave and stepping up. Felix, with crimson colored cheeks and a huge smile on his face, hugged the elder. "As long as I get to steal more hoodies then yes." And just like that Everybody started screaming all over again. Felix and Hyunjin kept laughing at the others as they all kept hugging them.

"Hey wait-" Jisungs voice says. Everybody turned to him "whats up?" Seungmin asks. The male turns towards Minho and suddenly realised something. "You never asked me to be your boyfriend" He says pointing at him. Minho's eyes opened wide as he too realised it.

"OH SHIT" they both yelled.

THE END

Jk jk jk jk