13. Café☕

Thoughts: ' 'Speach: " "🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻

Thoughts: ' '
Speach: " "
🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻🌌🗻

~Changbin~

Felix and I were currently at the café talking. My nerves were slowly going away so I decided to man up and ask the question. "Felix....." I mumbled. "Hmm?" He hummed looking up from his croissant "will you um- will you you go on a date with me?" I stuttered.

He was just sitting there silently staring at me, his cheeks were flushed. Suddenly a smile started creeping up to his face, until it reached ear to ear. "Oh my God you have no idea how long I've wanted to ask you that oh jeez WEIGHT has been lifted off my shoulders! THANK GOD!" He started ranting on about how much he liked me and honestly I was still stuck in dream land trying to believe he even said yes. "Binnie you there?" He asked waving his hands infront my face. "I'm here, sorry I'm still wondering if this is even real...." I said flustered. "I promise you it is!" He said giggling.

"Oh god it feels good to finally get that off my chest" he sighed. He was looking out the window smiling at the busy-ish streets. He looked amazing just sitting there.

'how does someone manage to even look this gorgeous staring at a window?'

"You're pretty" I blurted out. He turned to me blushing. He looked genuinely surprised. "Thank you" he mumbled burrying his head in his hands. "It's so easy to make you blush!" I said teasing him

"I should do it more" i mumbled sipping my drink. "NO! Please don't" he groaned. "Whatever you say princess" I said. "Don't- call me that" he was smiling and blushing again. "I'm not gonna stop! Shit- I've got a whole book of nicknames I can call you" I said laughing. "Alright clear your schedule Saturday cause you're spending the entire day with me from 8 am". "Ughhh that's too early" he said pouting. "Felix we have to be at school by 7:35 am, at least i'm giving you a few more minutes to sleep" I said pinching his cheeks. "Fineee" he groaned. "C'mon lunch is in 10 minutes so we should get back to school. They're selling tacos and burritos" I said grabbing my stuff.  Felix practically bolted out the cafe. I laughed and grabbed his stuff and payed then left.

~Jisung~

I was in English staring at Minho who was sitting 4 rows ahead of me on the other side of the classroom. I don't know why but he just seemed really fucking cute in that moment, just sitting there, with his hand on his chin, playing with his pen as he stares at me.....'WAIT STARING AT ME??!?' I quickly realised that holy shit he was and he was smirking 'no no no no' I looked away and started writing down notes in my book trying to ignore the obvious pair of eyes burning holes into me. He suddenly got up and sat down in the empty seat next to me.

"Staring now are we?" He asked "shut up" I groaned "Hey Jisung Oppa! Will you have lunch with me?" "Renee leave me alone please" "but oppa-" "stop calling me oppa! I'm not your fucking oppa- God I hate that word" Minho was laughing. "She doesn't know you're gay?" He whispered to me "No matter how many times I tell her she still thinks she can "make me straight" I whispered back he started laughing and then that smile on his face that he has whenever he gets an idea appeared, a really dumb one that ends up with us getting in trouble.

"Make her mad" He said "I'm sorry what?" "Pretend to date a guy and show her that you're not straight" ".....okay that's actually pretty smart" "I know" he said flipping his imaginary hair. "So Minho wanna be my fake boyfriend?" I asked. He went pale and I started snickering. "So I'll take that as a yes" i said. "Renee I have a boyfriend" i said. She looked surprised and then angry "stop lying" "I'm not! ask him! He's my boyfriend" I said pointing to Minho. He was staring at me but smirked

"yeah he's mine, Got a problem?" Minho said staring at her. "You're dating the football captain?!" She squeaked looking surprised. "Yeah I am" Jisung said "Oh okay" she slowly turned back to her books and started scribbling all over the book.

"You're the fucking football captain?!" Jisung whisper yelled. "how did you not know this?!" He asked. "I don't care for sports that's how bitxh" Jisung whisper yelled again hitting Minho with his pencil. "How does a pencil hurt that much?" He flipped his imaginary long hair

"I'm Han Jisung bitch anything is possible"