14. Jersey👕

Everyone was staring at me surprised and Chris dropped his burrito

Everyone was staring at me surprised and Chris dropped his burrito. "What?" I asked but it came out jumbled cause the Taco was still in my mouth. "Did you just give Jisung your Jersey?" He asked "Yeah so what?" I said "Minho you've never given anyone your Jersey! Plus I thought the two of you hated each other" Changbin said pointing at me and Jisung. "Well technically we do but now he's my fake boyfriend cause some bitch named Renee thinks she can turn me straight" Jisung explained. I nod my head then shoved the rest of the taco in my mouth. "I hope you choke on that taco" Jisung said "how 'bout you choke on this dic- nevermind"

"I'm so confused...." Hyunjin said. "Atleast they're not destroying our friendship" Jeongin said wolfing down his burrito. "True but they're destroying each other" Felix said. They sat staring at the pair who were fighting....or more like Jisung was hitting Minho with a pencil and Minho was trying to hide. "I don't know if it's just me but do we all see the obvious heart eyes they're throwing at each other?" Felix asked. "What the hell is wrong with you? Every time somebody gets hurt by another person you always think they like them. Felix are you mentally okay?" Seungmin asked. "I don't know what love is, the only perspective of love I had was Hyunjin throwing a chair at me then saying give me attention or he would punch me in the face when i was 10 and then say why the fuck are you so adorable" Felix said.

"OKAY FIRST OF ALL, IT WASN'T A CHAIR....okay it might have been a chair BUT IT WAS A PLASTIC ONE!" Hyunjin said "What the fuck?!" Marissa mumbled. "Oh Marissa, I forgot you were here!" Jisung suddenly yelled out with a huge smile on his face. "If you think about it, Jisung is the embodiment of the devil, just in the form of a really hot dude" Hyunjin said. Everyone looked at him surprised besides Felix. Minho seemed pissed.

"What?" Hyunjin asked "since when were you gay?" Jeongin asked "Bruh-" Felix said. "Since 8th grade why?" "I-" "called it" "you owe me 40 bucks Chan!" "What the fuck"

"Wait just so I'm clear" Marissa spoke up. "Um so Chan is straight, Hyunjin is gay, Felix and Changbin are gay and dating I think, Jisung is gay and fake dating Minho so that means Minho is gay and Jeongin and Seugmin are the only ones I have no idea about" she said pointing at every person at the table. "Yes but I'm bisexual" Minho said "Me too" Changbin said. "And we're still figuring out ours" Jeongin said pointing to him and Seungmin.

"Got it" she said nodding her head. "Heyyyyy" Jisung said pouting. They all looked over and saw Minho eating Jisungs Taco "you said you didn't want it" "Yeah but now I do" he mumbled with his head down. "Bipolar ass bitch" Minho mumbled. He got up and went to go buy him another one. "And that kids is how you get yourself a sugar daddy" Jisung said smirking as he grabbed Minho's lemonade and drank it.

"This table never fails to amaze me" Changbin said laughing