~13~

LEXI's POV

I was taking a puff of the blunt when mattia said:

MATTIA: those pj's look good on you.

LEXI: thanks, and that black tank top looks good on you.

I know what he's playing I'm not dumb, I hand him the blunt and he took a hit, then pasted it to me.

MATTIA: so what's our mission gonna be?

LEXI: well it going to be in 3days and well we have to go to this fancy casino, and we have to go in Partners, that's why my cousins are coming,

MATTIA: wait your cousins are in the mafia too.

LEXI: yeah, they're just in Texas because I sent them there to supervise other things there.

MATTIA: oh,

LEXI: yeah, well we are gonna go and we have to find someone there he's gonna be wearing a red tuxedo. With a red rose on the side of it.

MATTIA: and...

LEXI: well one of my cousin's are gonna go and seduce him and put something in his drink, to blur his vision,and make him sleepy, once that's done, she'll call us and we go..

MATTIA: and do we kill him.

LEXI: you just have to wait and find out.

ALVARO: what the hell are y'all doing out here.

LEXI: what do you think we're doing. Just go back to sleep.

He flipped me off, and I flipped him off as well, we finished the blunt, and walked inside, heading upstairs. He went into his room and I went into my room.

💭 LEXI's THOUGHTS 💭
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, I'm horny I don't like this. Bro but just seeing mattia in his black tank top. Uhh
Wait what, No Lexi, no what the hell are you talking about snap out of it.

MATTIA's POV

Not gonna lie when I saw Lexi in those pj's, I got a little horny. Uhh I haven't fucked nobody since they gave'd me this case. Uhhhh.

HOURS LATER
I woke up to see the time 8:45am
I got up and headed to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and went into my closet to look at what I was gonna ware today.

LEXI's POV

*RING* *RING*

LEXI: uhhhh

I grabbed my phone and looked at who was calling me. And it was my tío.

            INCOMING CALL...
                     .Tio Jose.

LEXI: Hello tio

TIO: Hola mija buenos días.

LEXI: Buenos días tío, qué pasó
(Good morning uncle, what happened.)

TÍO: solo te estaba llamando para decirte que ya van tus primos para ya.
( I was just calling to inform you that your cousins are on there way to New Jersey)

LEXI: ah Okay tío, y como se van a venir ellos.
(Oh okay, and how are they getting here.)

TÍO: pues por eso quería saber si tú podías mandar tu avión para recogerlos a ellos.
( that's why I was calling for to ask if you could sent your Airplane to pick them up.)

LEXI: si está bien.

TÍO: Gracias mija

LEXI: De nada que tenga un bonito día.

I hang the phone up and look at the time: 8:15am. I got up from bed and walked over to my bathroom I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. I walked over to my closet and picked out my outfit.

OUTFIT:

(With out the bag) I put on my shoes and walked downstairs into my office

(With out the bag)
I put on my shoes and walked downstairs into my office. I had to make a phone call so they would go and pick up my cousins.

       CALLING WAREHOUSE.

??: Hello

LEXI: hey this is Lexi

??: oh, hi miss Lexi what can I help you with.

LEXI: I just wanted you to send the plane to go pick up my cousins

??: okay I'm on it.

LEXI: Thank you so much

??: Your welcome, is there anything else I can help with.

LEXI: nope that will be all I'll maybe swing by later to see how everything's going.

??: okay, have a nice day

LEXI: you too

I hang up the phone and I look at some paper work that was on my desk.

1 HOURS LATER

*RING* *RING*

LEXI: Hello

??: primita ya estamos aquí
(Cousin we are here)

LEXI: okay on my way.

I hang up my phone and get up

MATTIA's POV

I Walked downstairs and saw they boys sitting on the couch.

ALEJANDRO: hey

MATTIA: hey

I went to go and sit on the couch. I got my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

1 HOUR LATER

We heard foot steps and we see that it's Lexi.

LEXI: hey boys we have to go

ROBERT: where to

LEXI: to pick up my cousins

Kai and Alvaro, start to jump up and down.

LEXI: okay, okay, stop jumping monkeys.
She said kinda laughing.

LEXI's POV

They boys stand up and we all go into our cars, I was with Roshaun, and Mattia. Alejandro and Robert. And Kairi and Alvaro.

AT THE PRIVATE AIRPORT
we arrived at the private airport. Nobody knows about this Airport. Only a few people know. I get out my car and run straight to my cousins.

LEXI: Hey bitches

??: Hey Hoe

Kai and Alvaro came running and screaming.

KAI: Hey, Hazel

ALVARO: Hey, ona