~18~

THE NEXT DAY

LEXI's POV

It was 7:45am
I was up just thinking, and thinking. I got up and walked to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. I walked to my closet to choose my work out fit.

OUTFIT:

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and headed to the training room. I put on my AirPods and start playing (your favorite songs)

ALEJANDRO's POV

It was 7:57
I woke up to to me and Destiny cuddling. I quietly got up and went to my bathroom, I brushed my teeth and did a little skin routine then I went to my closet to get some shorts and a black tank top. I walked downstairs and saw the boys at the kitchen.

ALE: Good morning

THE BOYS: Hey, Good morning

ALE: where's Lexi

ROBERT: she's in the training room.

ALE: oh, well let's go

we walked in and we saw Lexi doing crunches. She had her AirPods on so she didn't notice us. We each go do our things

45 MINUTES LATER
it's been 40-45 minutes and Lexi's cousins were working out with us. I was on the boxing mat, when I saw Lexi get her things and walk out.

KAI: is she okay

DESIREE: I don't know let me go see.
She stoped jump roping and walked out.

DESIREE's POV

I walked out the training room to go find Lexi, me and her are super close and we just have a special bond. I looked in her room nothing. Outside nothing, kitchen nothing, office nothing. I went to every room but nothing. But I forgot that we have a basement.
I walked to the basement and I hear talking. I open the door and see, 3 people tied up one was a girl and two men, Lexi had a gun in her hand.

GIRL: please help me!!

Lexi turned around to look at me.

LEXI: oh hey, did you need something,

DESIREE: yeah I need to talk to you.

LEXI: hold on, let me just finish this real quick.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*

And with that they were dead.

LEXI's POV

LEXI: so what's up
I said wiping some blood that got on me.

DESIREE: oh I just wanted to ask how you were doing.

LEXI: what do you mean by ' how I'm doing'

DESIREE: well yeah, I mean like you and Ma-

LEXI: there is nothing their, it was just a little make out, that's all

DESIREE: so your not catching feelings for him.

LEXI: Nope
I can feel my self get a little red.

DESIREE: why is it that I don't believe you.

LEXI: becau-

KAI: is everything alright.

Thank god that he came in I didn't want to keep talking about the subject.

LEXI: yeah everything's fine, can you call the guards and tell them to take care of them.
I said pointing at the dead people I just killed.

KAI: okay

He left and I walked out to, Desiree was right behind me.

MATTIA's POV

We had heard gun shots,

ALVARO: what was that

KAI: that was a gun shot, you idiot

ROSHAUN: Hey Kairi, go check it out.

KAI: why me.

ALEJANDRO: cause your the smallest one out of all of us.

KAI: not true it, Alvaro it also small.

MATTIA: just go Kairi.

KAI: fine but if I die just tell my mom I love her.

EVERYONE: Goo!!

KAI: I'm going, I'm going

He walked out, minutes later. We see the door open.

KAI: it was just Lexi killing

ALE: oh well I'm gonna go take a shower.

EVERYONE: yeah, me too.

They all started walking out, I was the last one to walk out. I was walking when I heard Lexi and Desiree talking.

DESIREE: just tell me please.

LEXI: fine, fine, I'm gonna tell you. Yes I am catching feelings for him.

DESIREE: are you gonna tell him

LEXI: umm no,

DESIREE: but what are you gonna do you have to go to a 'Mission with him today' and tomorrow.

LEXI: well I guess I have to avoid those feelings.

I quickly walked upstairs, I'm glad they didn't see me. I opened my room door.

Do she have feeling for me?