~1~

Mattia's POV

It was 8:30am and I got called in to do another case but they said that this case was different from the others,
I got up from bed and walked to the bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on my clothes for today, once I was done I got my keys and phone, and an apple and walked out my apartment. I live alone I moved out my parents house at the age 18. And I've been on my own sense.. I still talk to them but not a lot since I'm doing work or, either I'm at the club.

AT WORK:
I got to work and headed to my supervisors office, my supervisor is a woman, her name is Jenna, my ex. Yeah I work with her and she's my supervisor. We both agreed to not mix our problems and work together.
* KNOCK * *KNOCK *
Jenna: come in polibio
I opened the door and walked in.
Mattia: I'm here for case 99

Jenna: Ah yes, here you go

Mattia: Thanks

Jenna: sit down and read it

I sit down on the chair in front of her, I took the file and opened it.

FILE:
Name: Lexi lopez
Age: 20
Eye color: light brown
From: New Jersey
Race: Mexican
Wanted for: killed more then a 100 people, sales drugs, Robs banks,
Partners: Alejandro Rosario, Kairi Cosentino, Roshaun Diah, Alvaro Romero, Robert Georges,

END OF FILE
Not gonna lie she was kinda hot, but that's not the point when I read her partners I was shocked. I know them all, we used to be friends but I stoped talking to them when I moved to New York.

Mattia: and why did you pick me

Jenna: Because the team and me all know that you can do it, or are you telling me that you can't

Mattia: no, I'm not saying that, all I'm say is why me, like you coulda picked anyone here, why me

Jenna: because your handsome and I know you can make her fall for you and then bring her in.

Mattia: so your telling me that I have to be in the mafia with her, and get as much information as I can and bring her in.

Jenna: yes, pretty much that, we already made you an appointment for you to see her,

Mattia: when, and where

Jenna: 9:00pm, at the park

I looked at my phone to see what time it was, and it read 2:00pm
I Nod my head, I get up and walk out the door, but before I could.

Jenna: Make sure you don't fall for her.

I looked at her, and walked out.
💭Mattia's thought 💭
Why would she think that, sense me and her broke up I haven't loved anything one else, I only do hook ups, but that's it. So No I'm not gonna fall for her..

I got in my car and drove to my apartment. I Decided to do some research on Lexi and see what I could find.
HOURS LATER:
I couldn't believe she did all this things, I look at the time and it was 7:45pm I decided to stop doing some research and get something to eat and get ready.
I took a shower, and put on sweat pants, and a black hoodie, I got my keys, and phone, and walked out.
AT THE PARK:
I got to the park and sat at the bench, i looked at the time and it was 8:55pm I waited to see what happens next.
MINUTES LATER:
I heard a car behind me but I didn't think much of it, I turned around and I see, two people with masks coming towards me. I get up.

Guy1: are you the one that wants to see ms.Lexi

Mattia: yes that's me

Guy2: alright then come with us

I walked to them and they put something in my eyes, they put me in the back of the trunk and started diving.
1 HOUR LATER:
The car came to a sudden stop. They opened the door and pulled me out, they opened the door and sat me on a chair, they took the thing that was in my eyes. To reveal...