~17~

LEXI's POV

Once he left, I went inside my room and sat down on my vanity. I just looked at my self in my mirror. I got up and went into my bathroom, I took a shower, I washed my hair and washed my body. I got out dried my hair and my body, I moisturized my body and wrapped a towel around my body, I go into my closet and grab a red set of lace panties and a red bra. I go and choose my comfortable outfit I pick out a Pair of grey sweets and a black hoodie, with no shirt. I walk out my closet and into my room. I lay down on my bed and turn on my TV. I start watching 'The umbrella Academy' it's a pretty good show to watch.

FEW EPISODES LATER
I was on the middle of starting a new episode when I hear the downstairs door open, I get up and see who it is, and it was
Mattia. He closed the door and looked up and saw Me standing there.

MATTIA: o-oh umm did I wake you.

LEXI: nope just heard the door open and wanted to see who it was.

MATTIA: umm okay, where are the others.

LEXI: I think there still in the movie room.

MATTIA: you want to go check

LEXI: sure

I walk down the stairs and we go into the movie room to see all of them asleep.

MATTIA's POV

I was standing behind Lexi and I can smell her perfume and she smells so good. I just want to kiss her right now. She turns around and she's not that short but she is also not that tall. She was looking at me and I was looking at her.

LEXI's POV

We were staring into each other's eyes, that we didn't realize that we were leaning in. Our lips touched together, and that kiss turned into a make out session, he pushed me onto the wall and tapped one of my thighs to signal jump, so I did he moved from my lips to my neck he started sucking on my neck to find my sweet spot once he did I let out a small moan. I can feel him smirk. He went up to my lips and kissed me again, with one of his hands he went and gave'd a squeeze on my ass, I let out a moan and that let him entrance to slide his tongue in. We heard foot steps from the movie room and he quickly let me down, I fixed my self a little and then the door opens.

KAI: what are you guys doing.
He said rubbing his eye.

LEXI: n-nothing, why

KAI: cause I heard moaning and stuff.

MATTIA: what are you talking about, we didn't hear anything.

LEXI: well I'm gonna go upstairs into my room, bye

MATTIA: yeah, me too

KAI: MAKE SURE Y'ALL USE PROTECTION.

LEXI: shut up Kairi

I got into my room and closed the door before mattia came'd over to my room.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

LEXI: who is it.

??: it is the girls

LEXI: come in

They opened the door and they came'd in. They all went and sat on next to me on the bed.

DESIREE: sooo

LEXI: so what

HAZEL: Kai told us that he heard moaning from the hall.

LEXI: well he heard wrong.

DESTINY: are you sure cause, your neck says other Wise.

LEXI: wh-
I got up and went to go look at my neck, and yeah there were hickeys on my neck. I turned around and they all look at me.

LEXI: umm that nothing

ONA: yass girl she getting that di-

LEXI: okay, we get it

PARADISE: soo.

LEXI: soo what.

DESIREE: do you like him.

LEXI: I-

I don't know, I haven't loved or liked anyone since what happened with mar. But the real question is.

Do I have feeling for mattia?