~31~

BRYCE's POV

Someone gave'd me the heads up that Lexi was gonna be in New York. So I prepared a plane with some of my team and we headed to New York,

MINUTES LATER
JOSH: we have landed

I get up and we started walking out the plane,

BRYCE: are they coming with the car.

JOSH: they said they were 2 minutes away,

*RING* *RING*

BRYCE: Hello

??: let's meet up

BRYCE: For

??: you and me we both hate los diablos so let's meet up.

BRYCE: when and where

??: Come to my house on Monday at 9pm

BRYCE: I'll be there

I hung up and started walking to the car.

BRYCE: josh call the others and tell them that on Monday we have a meeting.

AT THE STORE
We started wondering around every store, we came into one store where they sell perfumes, i walking in and look everywhere.

GUARD: There

BRYCE: Fuck there leaving towards the back. Let's go

We start running towards the back.

LEXI's POV

Me and Mattia were running, we got to this Creepy street. I pushed Him over next to a trash can and we stood there quietly.

BRYCE: FUCK, I want everyone to look out for them and find them.

MATTIA: are the-

I covered his mouth with my hand.

GUARD: you heard the boss, let's move.

I grabbed my phone and texted Ale.

.ALE.
LEXI: Hey, are you guys safe.

ALE: yeah where on (address)

LEXI: alright I'll meet y'all there.

I signaled mattia to look, he looked both ways and the cost was clear, we started walking to the address that Ale sent me and it was a few minutes from here.

MATTIA: so what did you do to get Bryce pissed.

LEXI: well the story is really long

MATTIA: I have all day

LEXI: So it starts out as a regular day, I was with the boys, me and Bryce were good friends and we didn't have any beef, until later that day, my father and his father told us that we had to go on a mission together, so we did, we came'd back to my house when we were done, a few minutes later my father and his father tell us that they need to talk to us. We go and they told us that they want to join teams together, but that I was gonna be head leader, and Bryce didn't like it. He stormed out of my dad's office and left. He got in his car and next thing you know he got into a car accident. It was a really bad one. And he lost one of his legs, he blames me for all of his bad luck.

MATTIA: damn