~10~

LEXI'S POV

I was walking down stairs, and ever one turned there heads to look at me. I can see everyone staring at me, I look at every one and then I make eye contact with Mattia, he was look at me up and down.

ROSHAUN: yasss, Bitch

LEXI: you look handsome too, now let go party.

We walk out side and get in the limo I was sitting next to kai, and Alvaro, Roshaun next to Mattia and Alejandro, and Robert in the middle of Alejandro and Alvaro.

AT THE CLUB:
We arrived at the club. I own this club but nobody knows. We got out the car and walked in we walked straight to the VIP section.

WAITRESS: what can I get you guys today.

LEXI: bring me a trey of Vodka and Tequila.

WAITRESS: and for you guys.

THE BOYS: same

The waitress left and we start talking until, Mattia's phone go's off He gets up and walks to the bathroom.
💭 LEXI'S THOUGHTS 💭
There's someone always calling him or texting him. That kinda weird.

MATTIA'S POV

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I took my phone out and I see that it's Jenna.

MATTIA: omg.

              INCOMING CALL..
                      .JENNA.

MATTIA: what now!!

JENNA: I want the information now.

MATTIA: I'm trying to get more it's only been a few days, give me a few weeks and I'll have the information you need so you can arrest her.

JENNA: Fine, only 4weeks polibio, no more then that.

She hangs up the phone and I walk out the bathroom and into the VIP room. The boys and Lexi were drinking.

ALVARO: WhO wAs THaT
He was obviously tipsy or drunk.

MATTIA: oh it was my mom.

LEXI'S POV

When Mattia said it was his mom I didn't really believe it. I got up and asked the boys if they wanted to dance, I was obviously drunk, but who cares. I go and start dancing I sway my hips to the music. People all around me dancing. I was dancing until I bumped into someone.

LEXI: My bAd

??: no worries, hey may name is Kio.

LEXI: hI kio, I'm LeXi, do you want to dance.

KIO: yeah sure

We started dancing with each other. I was grinding on his dick and I can feel him get hard, one thing people don't know about me well besides the people that really know me, is that when I am drunk I get horny. And this is one of those moments.

KIO: you want to get out of here.
He whispered in my ear.

I nod my head and we started walking. I was walking right behind him. And I can see that he has a tattoo on the back of his neck. I squint my eyes a little and I see it the tattoo symbol of the "The whites" I look around and I see them all spread.

💭 LEXI'S THOUGHTS 💭
Fuck, Fuck, what the hell how did they enter just like that. I have to tell the boys.

LEXI: umm hey kIo I have to go to the bathroom really quick.

KIO: okay, I'll be by the bar.

I start walking I go inside the VIP room and I only see Mattia, and Alejandro.

LEXI: we need to get out of here

MATTIA: Why

I go and sit on Alejandro's lap and whisper in his ear 'Don't react, The whites are here.' He nods he's head and I get off him.