~2~

Lexi's POV

I woke up, and remembered that I had to do a mission with the boys today, I got up and walked to my bathroom, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and did my skin care routine, I decided not to ware any make up today sense I wasn't gonna do much, and my skin is beautiful.
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
Lexi: come in

Alejandro: Hey, are you ready for the mission today.

Lexi: yeah, let me just finish up and I'll be down in a few

Once Alejandro left, I got up and went to my Closet to choose my outfit,
Outfit-

(With out the bag)I went down stairs, I see Alejandro putting Bullets in his gun, and Kairi in the kitchen get a snack

(With out the bag)
I went down stairs, I see Alejandro putting Bullets in his gun, and Kairi in the kitchen get a snack.
Lexi: where are the others

Kairi: idk, maybe in there rooms

He said talking with chips in his mouth,

Ale: so what's the mission today.

Lexi: we have to go and receive the drugs that my family sent me from Mexico.

Kai: is that it

Lexi: umm I think, wait hold up I forgot that someone want to meet up so they can join our mafia.

Ale: who

Lexi: idk, I think his name is mattiha or was it Mathew I don't remember.

Alvaro: you mean Mattia

Lexi: yeah him

Ale & Kai: WAIT, WHAT

Lexi: what

Ale: we know him, we were best friends with him, we haven't talked to him sense he moved.

Lexi: oh, well he wants to meet up to join our mafia, but we have to be careful, because we don't know if he is with our enemies, or with the police.

Ale: Nah, I don't think he's with either of them.

Lexi: mmm, alright if you say so, but I'm still gonna tell Robert to do some research about him,

Alvaro: what time do we have to go for the mission.

Lexi: at 11pm

Kai: and what time is Mattia gonna be here.

Lexi: 9pm, But you and Roshaun, are gonna bring him to the other house so we can talk.

Ale: where is he gonna be.

Lexi: I said to be at the park. So that where Kairi, and Roshaun are gonna go pick him up.

Roshaun: What, I heard my name

Lexi: yeah you and Kai are gonna go pick up someone.

Alvaro: Mattia polibio

Roshaun: oh, wait why are we gonna pick him up.

Lexi: he wants to join the mafia

Roshaun: ooooh

HOURS LATER:
It was 7:35pm and I was laying on my bed just thinking.
*KNOCK* *KNOCK*
Lexi: come in

Kai: Hey, so me and Roshaun are gonna head out to pick Mattia, and bring him to the other house.

Lexi: okay, me and the others are gonna head out to the other house as well.

I got up from the bed and walked down stairs,
Ale: are we leaving to the other house.

Lexi: yeah you and the boys go in one car and I'll go in my car,

Alejandro nods his head, I grab my car keys and go to my car, I start diving.
💭Lexi's thoughts 💭
Why was my life like this? 

If you didn't know already, I'm an only child, and my parents died when I was 17, i have been in the mafia my whole life, sense my dad was the mafia leader, he past it on to me. And now I'm the most wanted person in New Jersey, I was always homeschooled, and I kinda really never had friends the only friend I had, were my cousins but they are in Texas.

AT THE HOUSE:
I parked my car and went in the house, Alejandro and the others had came in as well, now we were waiting for Kairi, and Roshaun to come with, Mattia.

MINUTES LATER:
The door open, and in came Kairi, and Roshaun, with a tall guy that had a blind fold on, they took the blind fold off and there he was
Mattia polibio.