a little update

from the author: I just want to say it's been a hot fucking min since I've worked on this story. I'm sorry for the wait. I hope you enjoy whatever I post from now on. I will try to post more. I figured you'd want even a little something. So this is what I'm working on so far. hopefully, I will post more soon.

Opening up my eyes all I can feel is warmth. Snugging into the body of Aubrey, I also reach behind me to hold Chloe close. Beca went off to some morning class she had. Today we were going to spend the day watching some tv or whatever. It's been a few days since the kiss happened. Everything is going so smoothly. It's making me worry if something will go wrong. My stomach starts to turn at the thought. Nothing has ever gone well for me. 

why is this situation any different? 

I close my eyes tighter. If things were going to go wrong. Today of all days would be it. I'm probably so fucking unlucky on this day I'd never bet or gamble anywhere close to the date. Not like I'd do either of those things. I already have a hard time picking which socks to wear every day. Feeling a set of lips touch my ear makes me get out of my head.

oh

I hear Chloe start talking to me. My mind is so focused on the feel of the soft gentle touch of her lips I didn't pay attention.

oh fuck

 Even when she starts to talk more. I can hear her voice but barely can make out what she's saying. the fire in my lower half starts to go. What happened next made my face turning into a blushing mess. A soft low moan left my lips. 

"Max?"

Looking up I see Aubrey staring at me with eyes filled with Hanger, love, and amusement. 

green beautiful eyes...I could look in her eyes for a long time

I can feel my blush head to the tips of my ears at this point. Shaking my head I turn to look at Chloe. Those eyes held the same feelings. Swallowing I let out a small chuckle. 

"When you're in the middle of two pretty girls it's hard not to moan honey I know." Chloe looked so proud at what she said. Laughing Aubrey nods, "You two are so cute."  She kisses the top of my nose and becks Chloe on the lips. We all get up to head downstairs.

Halfway through the day, Beca came home with some takeout for us. The other girls have been pretty busy lately so the Bellas house has been kinda empty. We only really see each other when we are practicing for the shows.

As we were all eating on the couch watching some movie. Stacie came home the same as usual. Barging in the house and slamming the door. Now that I think of it. Pretty much almost every Bella does that but Lilly. 

you can never hear Lilly coming 

The statement in my head made me shiver. 

God was she scary af

"HHHey guys," Stacie blows us a kiss then heads to the Kitchen. Probably to eat something. As she walks past us she said the one thing I didn't think she'd ever say.

"Oh, by the way, happy birthday max."  

three heads snap my way. I can feel the stares of my girls. 

my girls...such a nice thing.

"ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY" 

Chloe's scream snaps me out of my lovely thought, dread fills my head and heart. 

mother 

fucking 

Stacie