the trip to the store

Laying my head against the car window, I close my eyes. My stomach is not happy with me. The waves of nausea almost strong enough to knock me out. 

"Max?"

I look over to Beca, who is sitting next to me. I tilt my head at her.

"yes?" Her eyebrows are pinched together a little, without thinking I reached up and smooth it out with my thumb. Her eyes widen and her lips turn up a little. I stare at her lips for a little then look back up. Her blueish gray eyes staring right at me. That's when I noticed I'm still lightly rubbing the spot between her eyebrows.

Oh, I yank my hand back and stare at the back of the seat in front of me. which is where Aubrey is sitting. I stare at her blonde hair peeking out from the side of the seat.

It looks so soft ... I follow her hair up to her face...and she's staring at me. My eyes widen. shit.

MAX whaaaaaaat the fuck. get your shit together.

"Max?" I look at Beca again. heat rushing to my face making me the perfect shade of embarrassed red. I cough with a reply, "yes?"

"Are you ok?" she chuckles. I nod and look to Aubrey. She raises an eyebrow and I look away. squirming, I stare at Chloe, "are we almost there," I whisper. She had to of heard me because she replied with a whisper, "Almost."

Nodding, I stare out the window, feeling eyes on me throughout the rest of the car ride. 

How close is almost?

....................time jump to the store.............................

Walking around the store I follow the three girls around like a lost dog. My head still giving me shit for being weird in the car. A soft groan of embarrassment leaves my lips thinking about it. A box being waved in front of me makes me blink. Looking at the box of cereal I tilt my head, lucky charms...

I love the marshmallows. 

I look up at Chloe, who is holding the box, "sooooo," She says with a big smile.

um

what

She giggles and rolls eyes, "Do you like this one? or is there another cereal you want?"

Shrugging, I nod, "that one is ok." 

She tilts her head then nods. Placing the box in her cart Chloe starts walking into a different aisle. When she walks away I notice how her hips sway. Its kinda like she's dancing with each step. A dance of joyfulness, but with a hint of flirting to it.

  It makes you wanna place your hands on those hips and help them move...to join her in the dance.

"Like what you see?" I feel the heat of the words on my ear.

It's when I noticed the body standing behind me, and the lips close to my ear. I tense for a second, "easy baby, it's just me." I feel a hand be placed on my lower back. I relax a little, but the feeling of Beca being so close is making my head fuzzy. I can only focus on her.

"uh..um..I." Blinking, I look to my right to see Aubrey staring at me. Her green eyes look darker than usual. 

Chloe comes back breaking the staring contest me and Aubrey were having, "Guys come on let's go, there's still some things we need to get." Chloe looks at us. Her head tilts a little and she looks at Aubrey. I see her mouth "I'll tell you later."

"Alright come on we got a list to cover." Chloe again walks away Aubrey following her. I feel Beca chuckle when she moves to stand in front of me.

"Come on Baby," She nods to the others, " They don't like to wait." and with that Beca walks away leaving me to follow her.

I blink.

what just happened.

After getting everything on Chloe's list we all head to the car and drive to my new home. The whole way back all I could think about was the girls.

I need to find a way to stop this.