Evening Fun

When we got back from the store I almost ran inside. When I got there, I was greeted by singing. It seems all the other girls are up and are having a little dance party in the living room. I smile at the happiness in the room. They way the girls laugh and hug each other while they sing the same note. 

I felt a ping of sadness shoot throughout my chest. I never had that, and I don't think I will. 

I feel someone bump their shoulder with mine. I look up to meet Aubrey's gaze. 

"Why don't you join them?"  she whispers this to me with a sweet smile. I look back at the singing group and I feel my chest tighten with fright. I slowly move back so I'm hiding behind Aubrey. I peek at the group again. My vision kinda blocked from Aubrey's arm. 

I didn't realize how close I was to her until I felt her body move with a chuckle. 

"I'll take that as a no then?" She says this while looking behind me. I turn to look where she was looking to see Chloe and Beca Smiling at me. My cheeks blush and I turn back around hiding my face in Aubrey's back. When I feel her chuckle again my eyes widen with the realization of what I'm doing. 

I jump back and look down at my feet. I stutter a sorry then move to go to my room, but Stacie sees me. 

"MAAAX!" she sings my name while leaping over the couch to come get me. 

I freeze "She's not gonna make me sing...is she?" I look to Aubrey, Chloe, and Beca. They're all trying to hide a smirk. Groaning, I get pulled into the living room by Stacie. 

The other girls sing hello and continue to dance. Stacie hands me a drink and laughs at the face I pull. 

"Comeeeeee on Max, just have one." I take it and thank her, but when she wasn't looking I set it back down on the table. Stacie starts to dance in front of me. Moving her body from side to side. She pulls me to her. 

Blinking, I just stand there not knowing what to do. One of my new friends is trying to grind on me. I try to back away back I get pushed back by Fat Amy, who is behind me dancing one of her many dances she knows. at least that what she says.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I get pulled back into a woman's chest. Looking up I see Beca staring at Stacie. Stacie smirks at her which makes Beca glare back. Tilting my head in confusion I stay where I am.  In Becas arms, the warmth of her body on my is kinda nice. I was so lost in that thought I didn't realize we started moving until we made it to the kitchen. 

I pulled out of Becas arms and went to sit at the table. When I did, I could see that Aubrey and Chloe followed us. All three of them sit at the table with me.  I squirm in my seat while the three share a look. I looked at each to realize they are all tense. Since I was sitting next to Beca again I reached out and laid my hand on hers. 

"You ok?" I ask this while staring at all of them. Making it clear I was asking everyone. They smiled at me softly and nodded. Beca smiled and with her other hand that didn't have mine on it. She reached out and put some of my hair behind my ear. 

Blushing I pull my hand back. with everything that happened today, I wanna go and crawl in bed with Sid.