Pillow fight

I woke up the next morning feeling cold. Lifting my head I noticed the three girls weren't in bed. We fell asleep watching some tv last night. Sitting up I pull my knees to my chest, Why didn't they wake me? A knock on the door made me jump.

"heyyy Max you're up," Stacie smiled wide at me, "Beca, Aubrey, and Chloe had classes today they should be home soon." 

I nod and hop off the bed, "I forgot they picked the morning classes, thanks for letting me now Stacie." she smiled again and winked. I blush, "what?" 

"You're in their bed," she said with a smirk. Without thinking I grabbed a pillow and chucked it at her. It bounced off her stomach. Two widen eyes meet from across the room. Stacie's mouth was hanging open but it soon returned with a smirk when she picked up the pillow. 

"Shit," I whisper. 

----- Time jump-----

Sitting in one of the kitchen chairs I hold some paper towels to my nose. Feathers are attached to my clothing and holding on to my hair. Stacie's digging through the freezer looking for something to be held against my nose. This was the scene Aubrey walked into. 

"What the... Max are you bleeding!" she rushed over to me and pulled the now red paper towels away from my nose. The bleeding slowed down a bit since it happened. She held my cheek in one hand while rubbing her thumb over it. My cheeks were already red from jumping around earlier so my blush wasn't very noticeable now...I think. and wish. 

Staring into her eyes only two emotions can be seen. Anger and worry. There's a lot of anger. I nod and go to say what happened but before I could do that she turned around and started talking to Stacie. "who did this! what happened? I wasn't even gone that long."  Stacie shot me a panic look.

"I didn't mean to!" this stopped the questions pouring out of Aubrey's mouth. 

"What?" 

"I throw a pillow at Stacie and we kinda had a pillow fight and I might have tripped and hit my face on the floor." I jumped in rambling. Sounding stupid because of the paper towels. Relief filled Aubrey's face, "so no one hit you?" 

"I mean technically Stacie hit m-" I stop when I see Aubrey glare at her, "But not hard! me tripping caused this." I pointed to my nose. Her face turned to worry again as she looked at my nose one more time. 

The bleed finally stopped and Aubrey wiped my face gently with a wet towel. "There isn't any swelling so you should be good, your nose might just be sore and red for a bit." She gave my head a light kiss. "You need to be more careful." 

my blush was noticeable now. great.

Aubrey chuckled and picked some feathers off of me, "I just noticed these on you." I shrug sheepishly. Just then Chloe and Beca walk in. The notice the bloody paper towels and my very red nose. oh no