Stacie!

"Max, what are your plans for today," Stacie asks as she smirks at me. 

Why is she smirking? I don't like that. I really don't like that

Clearing my throat, I look around to see the other three room looking at me with curiosity. 

"uh...I'm...um..I'm not doing anything today, w-why?" I pout a little when I stuttered. 

"If you're not doing anything today max you can come with me, Beca, and Aubrey to the store." Chloe blurts this to me while smiling widely. I look to the people mentioned and they are also smiling. 

Looking at Stacie, she smirks and winks at me again. 

fucking Stacie. 

She did not understand my look at all. '

I glare at Stacie, but how she just started laughing I don't think it was that scary. 

"Max?" Chloe looked like she was pouting. 

Ok, she was pouting. Her lips.... 

Shaking my head I look back at Chloe. She looks like I kicked her puppy.

 "What?" I ask in confusion. She shrugs and answers with, "I thought you would want to come, I didn't think you'd say no." 

Blinking, I realize she took my head shake as my answer. "No,"  I blurt, "I-I was just shaking a thought from my mind, I would love to come with you guys."  

I blush and look down, but I jump when I hear Chloe squeals. 

"YAY," She moves so she's closer to me and wraps her arms around me, "We're gonna have fun." I stiffen and look across from me to Stacie then to Beca. She smiles at me gently and makes a hugging motion at me. 

What....Oh yeah, the hug.

 I softly put my arms around Chloe and hug her back as if she was something that could break.

 I feel lips against my ear that makes me tense with a warmness filling my tummy. Which only got worse when the lips started to move with words coming out of them.

 "Thanks for coming..Max" Chloe pulls back and winks at me. I feel my face turn red.

  The way she fucking said my name, oh Jesus help me. 

Clearing my throat I just nod. Aubrey sets a plate in front of me after a few seconds of my freaking out in my own mind. I look at her, "I'm not hungry, I was just making food for the others." 

When I say this Aubrey raises an eyebrow at me.

 "Did you eat today?" she asks. Stuttering I reply with a no. She then pushes the plate more in front of me.

"Eat then, you need the energy, Also you're really skinny so you need some meat on those bones." She says this while putting plates in front of the others then taking a seat at the end of the table, next to me and Stacie kinda. 

I look at the food in front of me and I feel my stomach turn with the thought of eating. I wasn't lying when I said I wasn't hungry. The thought of food makes me sick. I look back up to see everyone look at me again. I force a smile and pick up my fork with some food on it and take a bite. They smile at me and start to eat their own food. 

As I chew I can feel myself wanting to throw it up. The feeling of how this will affect my weight.  I flinch at my thoughts. 

Come on max, just be normal for one day. 

After everyone finished eating they got ready to leave. Taking a deep breath, I follow Chloe, Beca, and Aubrey out to Chloe's car. I make eye contact with Stacie before I leave. She gives me a thumbs up. 

I really hope I don't fuck this up.