attraction

HOLY SHIT. 

After staci told me what was happening to me. She flopped down on her bed and passed out. I have been sitting on my bed for the past hour thinking of what she said. 

I..I..I don't know what to do.

That's the only thing I can think of at this moment. You see I never um felt anything for anyone. 

When girls my age talked about boys and how hot they were. I never really got it. I mean I can tell when someone is nice looking but I don't FEEL anything towards them, so I just thought I was into girls because if you're not into boys you have to be into girls...right?

Well for me that wasn't the case. I always thought I will never be attracted to anyone and now I'm attracted to three girls. The girl part doesn't really bother me. I'm just scared of the feelings I have. I let out a yawn and lay back into my pillow pulling sid closer to me.

Oh, today has been a long day 

I'm about to fall asleep when one thought goes through my head before the land of dreams takes over.

Do they feel the same way? 

............................................................................

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* 

I shut the alarm off and got out of bed with a groaning Stacie is on the other side of the room mumbling about stupid alarm clocks and having a headache.

 Trying to hold in a giggle I go to my backpack and pull my headache medicine out and take the water I had on my nightstand a put them all on her's. 

I walk down stairs to see no one up. Well, it is 8 in the morning and they all drank last night. I go to the kitchen and go through the cabinets and fridge to see what I could work with. I can make pancakes, eggs, french toast, and bacon, so I got to work. 

I only had a small shirt on that just touch the bottom of my butt, so I put on an apron so I wouldn't burn my legs with the grease. That shit goes every where.  I just started to cook when my mind started to think of what I happened last night. I shake my head and try to focus on my cooking when I start to sing a little under my breath. 

"Hey baby won't you look my way

I can be your new addiction

Hey baby what you gotta say?

All you're giving me is fiction

I'm a sorry sucker and this happens all the time

I found out that everybody talks

Everybody talks, everybody talks

It started with a whisper

And that was when I kissed her

And then she made my lips hurt

I could hear the chit chat

Take me to your love"

I was getting really into it and not really thinking where I was, but when I turned around I came face to face with a very amused Beca, Chloe, and Aubrey. 

Oh fuck.