truth or dare

We only just started to play truth and dare and I already don't want it to be my turn. Ashley had to sing the whole let it go song from frozen in a man's voice. Jessica had to tell us about her last sex dream which was with the guy who played Thor. Fat Amy had to name all of her ex-boyfriends...there was a lot. 

"Ok, Max your turn," I look up to see everyone looking at me, I gulp. 

Just pick truth they will go easy on me...right.

"Ok Max, truth or dare?" Staci says, I really don't like the look in her eye I'll just pick ...

"Dare." 

Everyone starts laughing probably of what my face looks like.

What the fuck Max! why did you say dare? its was truth! you were supposed to say truth!

Staci brings me out of my head by saying "Ok Max I dare you toooo...take off all of your clothes for the rest of the game but your bra and panties". 

My jaw drops, what the hell

Everyone is smirking at me, "Come on Max, you don't what to have to shave your head now do you" Staci says with that stupid smirk on her stupid face. 

I look at my outfit, it's what I would normally wear. Baggy sweatshirt with jeans. I sigh then I get up. I grab my sweatshirt and pull it over my head it reveals my b 38 size boobs in a bright red bra and my six pack. 

I work out a lot, well you need to when you live in NO I can't think about that.

 I through my sweatshirt on the floor then my hands went to my pants I unbuttoned them and slide them down my legs, my panties are the same red as my bra. 

When I bend down to remove my feet from them. I hear a groan, whimper, and a small fuck, but they were all so quiet I doubt anyone but me hear it. When I remove my feet I look up to see everyone looking at me in shock like there jaws are down and eyes wide, it's really funny. 

I turn my head a little to see Beca, Chloe, and Aubrey looking at me....all of me their faces hold the same thing like ..like hunger and something else. 

Why would the look hungry. 

When their eyes meet mine they all have smirks on their faces, which makes a heat shot through me again. It ends up in my tummy, I have to bit my lip to hold in a whimper from the sheer power of it. 

I really need to ask someone about this maybe Staci will help me. 

We play a few more games of this when everyone called it a day.

I go to my room with Staci. it's the same getup as our old room, so I am right and her left. We're sitting on our beds when I finally ask Staci.

 "Hey Staci um c-can..I a-ask you something".

She looks at me, she's a little buzzed but she's good enough for this.

 "Sure kiddo what up" she says. 

"Um today and yesterday when i looked at Chloe, Beca, or Aubrey when they had a smirk on their faces, also when Aubrey called me a 'good girl' i felt this heat in my lower tummy.....do you know what it is?" I ask with my face red. When I said the good girl thing, I shiver and felt that thing again.

what the hell is that? 

Staci looks at me then starts to laugh, like a full on belly laugh she comes over to me puts a hand on each shoulder. 

"Oh honey, you're so cute, when that happens it means you're turned on, that you're attracted to them and apparently Aubrey calling you a good girl," she says while still laughing. 

I blink

what