kiss

Its been a few days after the pillow fight incident. Beca has finally forgiven Stacie about it. The girls have been a little busy about school and I'm trying my best not to get clingy over them but its harder than it sounds. Meeting people that make you feel good and finally show they care about you just makes you want to be around them all the time. 

Sighing, I wiggle around the couch in the Bellas living room flicking through tv stations. I didn't have any classes today so it was boring as well seeing as literally, all the other Bellas did. Also, there's nothing good on at 1 in the afternoon. Shutting off the tv I make my way to go upstairs when my phone buzzes. It was a text from Chloe. 

Chloe bear: Max!! we have rehearsal in a few. hurry up and meet us there

Me: Okie dokie :) 

Chloe bear: see you in a few cutie!!! 

Blushing I put my phone away and head to the door. Even over text she got me blushing, and the new name she put herself on my phone got me feeling all girly every time I see it. Shaking my head i shut the door behind me. God i'm fucked when it comes to these girls. 

---little time jump--

I was the first girl to show up, so I decided to take a broom I found and sweep. don't judge my ocd. As I clean the floor I put some headphones in and start singing. 

Yeah, I just had a lil' bit too much of Hennessy
Just gotta tell you how I feel
You so fuckin' precious when you smile
Hit it from the back and drive you wild
Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes
I just had to let you know you're mine

I start to dance a little to the beat giggling to myself. I feel my body relax and my mind. I sing a little more turning around to see Chloe Audrey and Beca smirking at me with loving yet hungry eyes. 

"oh fucking hell"

"watch your language baby," Audrey said with a little bit of seriousness yet joking.  

at this point, I'm embarrassed and frustrated with how i react to them, so what i said next was...something I never thought I'd do or say

"Make me" I growled out. four eyes widened and a mouth dropped. my mouth. I just growled? Audrey started walking towards me at this point which made me walk backward. My back ended up hitting the piano there stopping me. 

She leaned down lifting my head by grabbing my chin to look at her. "What did you say, Darling?" 

"i.. i- uh" The blush on my face is red as red can be. My stomach is doing flips. She smirks and moves her face closer so our lips almost touch

"say it, baby," she says playfully yet dominant. 

"Audrey please" This was supposed to be whiny to make her stop playing around with me but.. what left my mouth was moany and breathy. I saw her eyes darken a bit then her lips were on mine. She growled softly as she wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her. 

I moaned into the kiss not really know what to do yet get lost in the softness of her lips. she pushed me more into the piano making my ass hit the keys. Which brought me back to reality. I moved my lips off of hers and started breathing a little hard. 

what just happened. staring into her eyes i noticed they were filled with concern. I moved so i was looking at Chloe and beca. that's when panic set in. 

they probably think I only like Audrey know. I moved away from Audrey and started running to the door to make my way back to my room. 

I ruined it.