Hoseok || car crash

H5 cuz I'm offline... ye ye (ignore this, this is a system of mine and uh- yea. I'm really chaotic and yu.)

The power needs to come on before I freeze... anyway.. I was stuck on this one for a while, but once I started writing it just kinda went. So, enjoy..

Also, I'm really proud of you! You're doing great 💜💜💜

Happy belated birthday to the one and only, j-Hobi.

I can't with myself, I'm too much 😭
~~~~

Hoseok's pov-

I woke up today with one thought in mind, I'm going home. Today is concert day, but right after the concert we get to fly back into Seoul. We've been on tour for around two months now, so I'm excited to get a break before the next section of the tour, the western side.

Backstage, I count up my members. I hit 6 every time, I count again, making sure to include myself. Six, I go again. Six. "Guys, where is TaeHyung?" Its ten minutes before showtime, we don't have time to be loosing people.

We are in Paris today, and I'm excited. JungKook can't preform at the moment, because of his injury, but he can still sing. Yesterday, TaeHyung broke down after the performance because he couldn't use his voice. He couldn't sing properly, and he was irritated.

During sound check, he seemed much better. Jin probably made him some tea or gave him a room humififier. Jin had said that he wasn't feeling too well himself, but I'm not surprised. Everyone falls sick on tours, and, it's usually all at the same time. I'm just hoping I can avoid this cold.

As we look around for our second youngest member, he comes running in. "Sorry guys, I'm here." He came in with a staff member, she's trying to touch up his makeup.

Before we know it, it's show time. It's day two in Paris, I want to make sure day two is better than day one.

Each song, TaeHyung performs like normal, and JungKook sings perfectly. The day is going great. As an idol, you can easily tell when a show will go your way. It's just the set attitude before it. Today will be a good show, I can just feel it.

The fans scream, stomping their feet and cheering. I can only imagine the excitement they get when they first enter the venue, I remember my first concert. That was an experience I'll never forget. But now, I'm here, performing almost every week in my life.

I focus on trying to remember as many faces as I can, who knows when we'll get to go to Paris again. Namjoon plays around, throwing water at fans. His smile is bright, and genuine.

I pick up my own water, and throw it on some of the fans. I try to throw it as far back as I can, just to give the fans in the back some action. It doesn't go nearly as far as I plan, but it was worth a shot. The venue is just too big.

After performing 'run', we have an intermission. Just to change and say a couple words to the fans. I've been prescribing my French, it's not perfect, but I think they'll be able to understand me.

~~~~

The concert ends on a good note, and all of the boys seem happy. Our car can only fit 6 of the boys, so I'm on my own. We had dru names out of a hat to figure out who would ride alone, sadly, it was Jimin. "Hyungies! No please, I really don't want to. Please.." his voice is cracking, and I feel awful about it.

"Ok, fine. I'll go alone" I tell him, heading towards the other cars. Jimin hugs me, but Jin stops me before I can get far.

"No, you're a grown man Jimin. You can ride alone." He tells the vocalist, in all honesty, I couldn't care less on if I rode alone. "Now, we'll see you at the hotel."