TaeHyung || Cyst

@bts_armylove_xoxo

I'm very sorry for this shitty fic.

Hello... how is y'all's school going? Idk just curious. Hope you are doing well and are happy and healthy, if not tell someone! I would hate to see you struggle. 🥺⭐️ have a good day

Ahem, anyways read up hunnies.

~~~

It's the same schedule for Taehyung everyday. Wake up, get out of bed, wash his hands, shower, change his clothes, use the bathroom. Yea, that part was hard for him today. He doesn't know if it's the fact that it burns, itches, and just is the worst stinging sensation he's ever felt in his life. Pulling down his pants was a chore, and the end result was not rewarding at all. He was met with a lump, not too big; about the size of an airpod. It was genuinely uncomfortable when he was walking to the bathroom, but this was not what he expected. At all. All of a sudden an extreme shock hits him and he screams, begging for his Hyungs to come help him. Luckily someone hears his yelps and Jungkook comes running into the room, the others being out grocery shopping or doing whatever they wanted with their morning.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Jungkook rushes into the room, and when he see's Taehyung, he drops the medium sized 600 paged book.

"I know Jungkook ok! Just stop looking!" Another wave of stinging pain hits him and he hunches over hands now around his stomach. It's a good thing he was right by the toilet. His stomach churns, and he now feels nauseous. He swallows again and again trying to get the sour taste out of his mouth and throat. "Jungkook-I- I feel si-ck.." He kneels down and takes the toilet bowl into his strong grip.

"I'm sorry you feel bad Hyung..." Jungkook walks over and kneels down beside Taehyung, brushing back his hair with his hand. He sneakily feels for a fever but is shocked when there isn't one. "You don't have a fever... What are your other symptoms?" Taehyung doesn't reply, instead retching over the toilet bowl, unproductive. He then coughs, and spits nothing but saliva into the bowl. While he's doing this, Jungkook is still brushing his hair, with one hand now. The other has moved to his waist to support the weak one. Taehyung feels another wave of pain, and he has no where to double over onto since his stomach obviously isn't feeling the best right now. He falls into Jungkook, and fortunately catches him. All of this aching pain is making him just want to sleep it off, but how could anyone sleep with constant nausea.

Jungkook sits right by the ill ones side, hummin a soft tune into his ear and whispering comforting words into his ear hoping to soothe him.

~~~

The other remaining members come home, opening the door with a loud yell something around the lines of Yoongi saying, 'we are back bitches' and getting a smack on the head from Jin. Taehyung groans loudly as a response to the loud noise, and the 5 come to see exactly what's happening. (shh, I didn't know how to say it okay. Be innocent.) They enter the room to see TaeHyung still, over the toilet coughing and retching loudly. He never actually brings anything up, just the occasionally choking on his saliva. He feels a stinging pain in his crotch area and immediately goes to cover it up with his hands.

"Tae? What are you doing?" Tae sighs after the pain subsides, somewhat rubbing in the now numb area.

"It hurts..."

"What hurts Taetae? Your tummy?" TaeHyung shrugs, his face turning from pale to a bright shade of red. "Awww our little Taetae is embarrassed!" Hoseok says, going over and squeezing Taehyungs cheeks. The ill one groans again, leaning forward to where his head is practically inside the toilet bowl.

"Oh my gosh, okay um.." Jungkook stutters, pushing V's forehead back into the makane's chest.

It is true that Taehyung is probably one of the most sensitive members of Bts. But he does tend to hide his pain, and never lets anyone see him in emotional situations if possible. And here he is, tearing up infront of them because of a simple pain he couldn't handle himself. He sniffles into Jungkook's chest, trying to hide the fact that he's crying from the other members.

"Tae baby? You need to tell us what's wrong so Hyungs and Jungkook can help." Yoongi says, peeping his head out from in the doorway. He pushes his way through the 'crowd' of people and gets to TaeHyung. "Guys, could you please leave. I don't think he's going to tell all of us at the same time." They all nod, except for Jungkook who stays right where he is; trapped by the half dead weight on his chest.

"I-I.....I have a...." He doesn't manage to say anything, who wouldn't be embarrassed by this.

"Come on baby.. just whisper it into my ear" Yoongi cringes at the pet name, but he knows Tae loves them. It might make him more comfortable telling them.

"I have a.... a cyst in-in my-my..." He points to his crotch, and lowers his head feeling ashamed.
"Awww.. Taehyungie. It's okay, no need to be embarrassed."
"But I- ewww, I'm so gross. I'm sorry Hyungie,"
"Shhh. What did I just say? Don't be sorry baby. Now what I want you to do is, have Jungkookie help you to the couch, and then I'll go get some medicine okay? And then you can have cuddles all day long."

~~~

Yoongi comes back from the shops to see all 7 boys cuddled up with each other. Taking a picture before laying down, hoping not to wake them. Mission failed.

"Hyungie?"
"Shhh.. go back to sleep Tae tae."

~~~

I'm very disappointed in myself for this one, it took long enough to update and I had no inspiration for this at all. I'm sorry to who requested this, if you want you can request something else and I promise I'll make it better.

I'm going to try and make all my fics 100% effort from now on, and only post it when I like it. Again I'm so sorry for not meeting expectations. Updating will take longer but both me and you guys, will be more happy with the work I put out.

Please forgive me.

~All requests closed with an exception,

The person who requested this fic~