Chapter 28

*MYLES*

He quickly took off his pants and underwear as I sat nervously next to him. I'm not going to lie, I'm afraid of what happens after this, would be want to keep seeing me? Or am I just a fling? So many thoughts in my head. I've only been with one person and that was Chance. He was my first and it was magical. It was the sweetest lovemaking I've ever experienced so I'm not exactly sure what to expect from Atticus. I'm not sure he's ever been with a guy so it's going to be an experience for him as well.

I glanced at his naked body and it was like a Greek god was sculpted right next to me. His body glowed from the rays of the night coming into my room. His length was fully erected as my cheeks burned from staring at him. "Myles, I've never been with a guy so you might need to guide me," he smirked. I think he was teasing at this point but my body burned for him. I took off my jeans and underwear as I got on top of him. I put my knees on each side of him as he grasped my ass with both hands.

"Fuck, you have a damn nice body," his words were like lightning bolts that struck my body. He licked my collarbone as he made my eyes rolled back. His hands moving up my back and down to my ass, stroking every part of my skin.

I moved my hands down his hard chest and gazed into his emerald eyes. He lifted his head as our lips locked. His kisses were gentle and sweet. His tongue traveled inside my mouth as a soft groan came out of me. I could feel his length poking me as he moved his hips. "You have no idea how much I want this," he bit on my bottom lip as he pulled my waist down. I teased him as I slowly moved my hips.

"Atticus, I want you so bad," my words were like lava as he groaned.

"Do you have a condom?" He asked.

"Surprisingly I do," I smirked at him as I got off him and walked to my drawer. I handed it to him as he tore the wrapper open and slowly slid it on his engorged length. I took a deep breath as he threw the metal wrapper on the floor. I got on top of him as he grasped my waist again and kissed me passionately. His kisses then traveled to my chin and then to my collarbone. Our breathing was getting heavy as I couldn't control myself anymore.

He grabbed his hard length and aligned it with my entrance. "Go slowly please," I asked as he kissed my lips.

"Of course, I'm not going to hurt you, ever," his words were soft and gentle. He slowly pushed inside me as I slightly opened my mouth. A rush of fire went through my body as I felt him go inside me. "You ok?" He asked as his hands traveled throughout my body.

"Yeah," I stuttered as it was a painful pinch but with pleasure.

"I'm in," he said softly as I put my forehead on his shoulder. He slowly thrust inside me as I quietly moaned with pleasure.

"Oh my god," I said quietly in his ear. He kept going slowly as I became rock hard. I didn't even have to touch myself as he gave me the pleasure I needed. I was seeing stars just like the night we laid on the hood of his car. I saw a constellation of galaxies as I lifted my head and gazed into his blazing eyes. I kissed him passionately and that made him thrust into me faster.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist. He thrust and thrust until droplets of sweat came down my chest. I gazed at him and saw sweat coming down his forehead. My legs were getting tired but I loved this feeling. I've never felt this before. It was an explosion of fire and we were caught in it.

"Myles, I don't think I can hold it much longer are you close?" He said as his face was almost drenched in sweat.

I nodded. "If I touched myself, I will come."

"Come with me," his voice eager for me to come.

He thrust faster as a loud moan came out of me. He covered my mouth. I grabbed my length as I started to stroke myself. It took me seconds as I busted all over his abs. I saw his eyes roll back as his body jolted a couple of times. Every star exploded inside me and I know Atticus felt the same explosion. I collapsed on top of him as he pulled me into a hug.