Epilogue - Will you marry me, my dearest Hazzy?

-5 Years Later- -Third Person POV-

24 year old Harry.

26 year old Louis

26 year old Louis.

"Louis, can you please tell me where we're going?" Harry whined

"Louis, can you please tell me where we're going?" Harry whined. Harry had a blindfold on which means he couldn't see anything.

"Be patient, baby. We're almost there. You'll know soon enough." Louis chuckled, looking ahead.

Louis was bringing Harry to a very 'secretive' place which Harry didn't know of. Harry was so eager to know where they were going so bad that he'd do anything, well at least that's what he said. Louis on the other hand knew exactly where they were going. He was both excited and nervous because he was going to propose to Harry. He'd been thinking about it for a while but didn't know when to do it. He loved Harry very much and he knew Harry loved him back the same amount. Harry was so much to him. His lover. His home. His view. His world. His everything. He loves him that much. He would do anything for him. Even if it was impossible. He would still do it. He wants to live in his whole life with him. Through ups and downs and sickness and health. He loves him and maybe even more than love.

"We're here!" Louis said, excitedly.

"Yay! Can I take it off now?" Harry asked.

"Not quite yet, Love." Harry grumbled and crossed his arms like a toddler. Louis shook his head and laughed.

Louis guided Harry to a quiet hill with a large tree at the very top. Normally if they were outside, they'd be surrounded by loud fans but today was special for both Louis and Harry.

"You can take it off now, Love." Harry untied the simple knot and saw Louis standing on one knee. He covered his mouth with his hands and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Harry Edward Styles. How do I say this, we've been together for over five years and I love you so much and maybe more than that. You've stood by me through all the ups and all the downs. Thank you. Thank you for showing me things I've never seen before. I love you so much. You're my lover, my family, my home, my future, my past, my world, my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I also promise to stay by you, stay close to you and make you feel loved. So, will you marry me, my dearest hazzy?" At this point Harry was sobbing that he couldn't even speak.

"Y-yes! Yes a m-million times, yes!" Louis stood up and Harry jumped on him, putting his arms around his neck and his legs around Louis' torso. They held each other for a few minutes until they finally pulled away. Louis put the diamond ring on Harry's ring finger on his right hand.

"I love you so much, Lou."

"I love you so much too, Hazzy."

______________________________________

A\N: Oh my god. I can't actually believe that this story is over but it is. Thank you so much for reading this. I loved making this story very much and I hope you liked it!  I hope to make more of these kinds of stories soon. Thank you so much! Love you all! Bye!💚💙

~A~