Chapter 6

"Hey, Hazzy!" Louis called out

"Don't call me that." I said firmly.

"Woah, no need to get mad. I thought we were friends." He said dramatically.

"Yeah, yeah. So how's the pl-" before I could finish my sentence, a high pitched voice interrupted.

"Louis!" It was Eleanor. I still can't believe she cheated on him and still acting like she loves him. She came running up to Louis, wrapping her arms around his waist and putting her right cheek against the nape of Louis' neck.

"Not now, Eleanor." He said irritatedly.

"Why are you in such a bad mood today? And why are you talking to him?" Eleanor asked, pointing to my direction.

"Because people have bad days, Eleanor and I have decisions too. If I wanna hang out with Harry then I can. You don't own my life." Louis said with a blank expression on his face.

"Ugh! Fine. You're are being such an asshole, Louis!" "Says the one who cheated on me." Louis muttered under his breath, except no one heard it. And with that Eleanor walked off, leaving Louis and I in the empty corridor once again.

"That was dramatic." I said out loud.

"Yeah, it was. But she's the one being an asshole." He said sassily.

"Heh, yeah. She is a bitch and an asshole. God I hate her." We both laughed. It was a nice feeling. I had butterflies in my stomach but I didn't know why.

"Anyways, don't wanna be late for my next class. See ya Hazzy!"

"Don't call me that!"