Chapter 1

"Hey!" A familiar voice shouted from the distance.

"What do you want Eleanor?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Give me your Maths homework!" Eleanor and I have Maths together and she isn't ever bothered to do her homework. So, instead of doing it she asks others to give to her, which is pure laziness.

"I won't and I don't care." I walked off, leaving Eleanor gapping with her arms folded across her chest.

"I'm telling Mom!" She shouted from the far end. I kept walking through the corridor where there was complete silence. Most students at this time were outside, bickering about who knows what...

"Oi! Harry!" Someone shouted straight ahead.

It was Louis.

"What?" I said firmly.

"No need to be rude, love. I was just trying to ask for help." Louis pouted.

"Mhm, sure you were. What is it?" I said crossing my arms and putting all my weight on my right leg.

"Well, I know you don't particularly like Eleanor, your twin sister, but is it possible for you to help me? Please?" Louis begged. I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable, his body language was readable.

"If it's to take her hand in marriage, then go ahead 'cause I really don't want her in our family's house anymore." I mean, I can't say it was true. My parents loved her and they didn't want her to move away that quickly. Plus, she's only nineteen.

"N-no it's not that. I um-"

"Just say it, Louis."

Louis took a deep breath in and said,

"I need you to help me break up with her...."