Chapter 2

James Thornton (Leo's) POV: 

The first thing that I realized when I crossed over to the other side was that I was really hungry....and dizzy. After immediately opening my eyes, I looked around and nothing made sense. It was like I was hovering in absolute darkness. I couldn't feel a ground beneath me or any walls around me. It was so confusing.

I tried remembering how I had landed here, and immediately wished I hadn't. The girl, The Abians, the dagger, Ursa. Well, at least the girl would be safe (I hoped).

So what now? Was I really dead.

Right at that moment, I felt a shockwave go through my body and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.  Then I was surrounded by something really orange and red. And hot. Really really hot. A moment later I realized it was fire. Strangely though it wasn't burning me. Is this part of what you have to go through after you die? Or....wait....am I in hell? What the hell did I do to end up in hell?

It all stopped as abruptly as it had started though and I was surrounded by six other kids my age. There were three guys and three girls. And all of them looked so...ethereal and perfect. Were they some angels awaiting my arrival? 

"You arrived from that fire-thing too!" One of them, a blue-eyed blond boy rushed to me and said. 

"What?" I asked. I didn't know what he was talking about. What fire-thing?

"Well, when I came here first, from that fire hole or whatever, I was alone. Then the Earth cracked open and Taurus arrived. Virgo came the same way. The ocean over this pillar practically threw Cancer over here and Libra and Gemini actually flew here. Bro that's really something don't you think?" The guy was breathless by the end of his speech. 

He seemed really nervous and fidgety. But what really baffled me was their names. Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo and Libra what kind of names were these?

"Why do you have such weird names?" I know this was a stupid question but really this was one of the only sane questions that I could ask. The other ones were more like: "Are we dead? Why are we alive if we are dead? Am I dead?"

"What is your name then?" A curly black-haired, Hazel-eyed buff guy stepped forward and asked rudely. I couldn't blame him though.

"My name is....." What was my name again? Leo! Yes it was Leo!

"My name is Leo, " I replied.

"Hmmm....I think I can see a connection here," a beautiful, dark-skinned blue-eyed brunette said.

 "What connection?" The buff guy asked

"Look at our names! We're Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Vigo, Libra. Can't you see the connection idiot?"

Just then the ground started shaking. All of us fell to the ground and the ground split open. A black-haired, green-eyed boy who looked like he'd be 17 y/o came out of it and the ground settled again.

He looked just as confused as I was but before he could open his mouth, the buff guy asked, "And who are you?"

Before that guy could respond, we heard a loud, ear-splitting shriek behind us. I turned around along with everybody else and saw a huge wave of water rushing towards us. The blond guy from before shouted, "RUN!"

I didn't run though and I immediately regretted it. But can you blame me? I was just curious as to what this was. The wave crashed straight into me and that was when I realized that the wave was carrying a person with it. A girl, to be specific. Fortunately, the girl didn't fall on me as I stepped away just in time so I steadied her before she hit the ground. And that was when I took a good look at her.

She wasn't a girl, she was a goddess. Her mass of long black hair was everywhere and she hurried to settle it. Then she looked up at me and I stopped breathing when I saw her beautiful, feline, stormy-grey eyes. They looked like they could tell millions of stories just by a glance. They looked like they had seen....just bout everything. So mysterious, so pretty.

For a second her eyes lingered on mine. Then they fell on someone behind me and narrowed considerably. "YOU!?" She shouted.

I turned around to see whom she was addressing.

A/N: I know I'm updating soo late. What happened was that our exams got delayed and then I fell ill and kinda lost motivation. But now I'm back. Thanks for sticking around though! Hope you like this chapter. I promise from now on I'll try to be more frequent with the updates

Vote

comment

and Follow

Bye!