Sagittarius

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OLIVER NICHOLSON, THE SAGITTARIUS PNEUMA POV:

I helped the last guy get out of here before the volcano fully exploded. I looked around to make sure that everyone had left and then rushed out myself. I saw Alden waiting for me at the exit.

"Dude come on quick!" he shouted. I joined him and asked, "Did Anna take the sundial to safety?"

His eyes widened, "No! We thought you had it!" 

The ground shifted beneath my feet as I looked behind. Dan was still there, standing right in the middle where the explosion would take place in some minutes.....and the sundial was in his hands.

Oh god no! We had NOT ruined almost a whole village for this to happen!

Dan always gave me those "If I ain't having it, no one is" vibes but I never knew he'd go this far. Actually, I did know. That's why it is solely my mistake that I let someone else handle the dial and not took it to safety myself, as Queen Hailey had instructed. 

I left Alden there and rushed to Dan, trying to grab the Sacred Sundial before the explosion. Dan attempted to fight me but he was already too weak so I grabbed the dial with ease. But as I attempted to flee, I heard a really loud rumbling from beneath me and instantly knew I wouldn't make it before the explosion. 

I knew just what to do. I threw the dial at Alden and being a son of Antlia, he had a pretty good control over space and managed to catch it with ease. He knew what was happening and knew I wouldn't make out. Tears ran down his face as I signalled to him to get out.

"Get the Sundial to the Queen! This is the only way they could be saved!" I screamed as he nodded silently and ran away.

Seconds after that the ground beneath me exploded. I had braced myself for the scorching hot lava that wold come out and didn't expect the bright white light that flashed before me. I also didn't expect my father, Centarus, to step out of it.

Although I had seen him before, in pictures from my text books, it was still a bit of a surprise to see him like this, while I was probably dying. He was bald with a reddish-brown beard and was wearing an odd t-shirt with shorts. 

"Oliver Franklyn Nicholson, you have been chosen. Come with me."

As Centarus said that, I felt a strange sensation trickle down my spine and immediately fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JILL BRUIS, THE SAGITTARIUS ADVISER POV:

I saw a flash of light before me and a man stepped out of it.

"Jillian Bruis. You are ready. Come with me," he said and I gladly grabbed his hand to step into the light.

A/N: Not a detailed death scene for Jill either since this is another thing that would've been a major spoiler for the story. All of the chapters contain hidden meaning, but as you might've noticed this one had a different ending too so if I had written the full scene, then that would've been a HUGE spoiler. Next part coming out soon.

Vote

Comment

and Follow

Bye :)