Aquarius

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WILLIAM "WILL" LARSON, THE AQUARIUS PNEUMA POV:

Breathing, raggedly, I crawled over to the darkest corner of the street and closed my eyes. I hoped at least Taylor was safe.

We had been invited here to attend the official meeting of the Fortemistes leaders and, even though I wasn't technically a leader yet, Taylor and I had accepted the invitation. We were about to arrive when a dozen masked men had attacked us out of no where and even though we put up a hell of a fight, we were greatly outnumbered. 

At last I got stabbed beneath in my armpit and I seriously don't know what happened after that. I just hoped Taylor had enough sense to run and call for help.

As I lay there, bleeding to my death, I saw a bright flash of light before me and a man with sleek blond hair and bright blue eyes stepped out of it. My father Aquilla was here. Did he come to....help me? The thought was too good to be true.

"William Niar Larson, you've been chosen. Come with me," he said in a cold voice and I felt a strange sensation trickle down my spine. After that, I fainted.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SAMANTHA CARTER, THE AQUARIUS ADVISER POV:

It had only been a year and a half since my best friend, Cindy, had died and now I was about to join her.

I'd never thought about death all that much because that's what Scorpius's kids did, not  Cassieopia's. I'd never ever thought that someday, I'd be facing it. But here we were.

As I lay on the ground after the Big War, hoping for someone to see me and at least bury me (as I did not want to rot here, in the middle of nowhere) suddenly, there was a bright flash of light before me and an angelic woman with dirty-blond, curly hair and midnight blue eyes stepped out of it. I had a flash of hope. My mother Cassieopia was here, surely she had come to help me? Because even though we had never met, she still had to love me since I was her daughter. 

"Samantha Carter, you have been chosen. Come with me," she said in a calm, reassuring voice that worked its trick on me and I happily closed me eyes.

A/N: Okay so thank you for almost 400 reads, thank you thank you thank you so much! I'll try to update more frequently from now.

Vote

Comment

and Follow

Bye!