Capricorn

-----------------------------------------------------------------

CINDY NOLAN, THE CAPRICORN PNEUMA POV:

I lay on the elevated floor as the battle continued around me. I saw Sam dodging swords and spears and attacking our enemies will a contagious passion. I saw Alex kill the Abians like an expert. I saw Geraldine use her powers magnificently. But my attention was fixed on Apus. I saw him defeating and cursing all the demons and I wanted him to do that quickly because if he didn't then I'd most probably die.

We were right in the middle of Pόli Tis Kόlasis, which was the City of Hell. We had to do something, I honestly didn't remember what, but it was really important. Then Apus had shown up because this couldn't be done without the help of one of The Cursed. I was the one chosen to host the Curse until Apus helped us, since they thought I would be the only person to Host it for a few hours without dying.

 I was pretty keen on the idea, particularly since I wanted to prove myself worthy of being trusted and also that I was not like my half-brother Lucas Santos, who had turned against his own people a few centuries ago and thus turned everybody against Lyra and her kids. We were as hated as almost all of Scorpius's kids. I didn't want that and, as I said, wanted to prove myself trustworthy. But it seemed as if my willpower was crumbling. 

All of a sudden I saw a flash of blue light before me and a woman with deep hazel eyes and green hair stepped out of it. Talk of the devil. Or rather angel in this situation? It was my mom, Lyra.

She approached me and said, "Cindy Linda Nolan, you've been chosen. Come with me." as she said that, I felt a strange sensation down my spine and fainted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

ALDEN COHEN, THE CAPRICORN ADVISER POV:

The Abian had broken my ribs and I had fallen down to the ground, covered in my blood.

We were out in the night completing a dare when we had been attacked. My friends and I had fought with all our might but there were too many of them. all my friends had been killed, and I was about to die too.

I saw a bright flash of light before me and a brunette with pitch black eyes stepped out of it. I recognized her from one of my History Textbooks. It was my mother Antlia.

"Alden Cohen, you have been chosen. Come with me," she said in a silky voice and after hearing those words, I immediately fainted