𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

( — ELEVEN ; A NIGHT WITH THE MIST HASHIRA )

AFTER taking off from the house, I made my way to Mitsuri's house, where I could almost immediately hear slayers groaning and screaming in pain.

Geez, she never was an easy trainer to other people.

I opened the doorway and went inside the indoor training area, where a handful of slayers were crouched on the floor, either scared or tense expressions on their faces as they watched their fellow slayers get their limbs and joints fully stretched by Mitsuri. What amused me, though, was the fact that they were wearing flexible and rubbery-like clothes.

"Oh, Mila-chan! You're back so soon?" Mitsuri paused her stretching and I could've sworn that the slayer sighed with relief. "Didn't you plan on staying with your family for the span of the trainings?"

"I wanted to train to too," I huffed, crossing my arms across my chest. My skirt fluttered with the little air that entered the room. "It's so stuffy."

"That's because these slayers were training with me!" Mitsuri said enthusiastically, pulling the slayer's arms once more. "Okay, how about you show them your flexibility skills too? So that the others can get the idea."

Nah, I think they can tell much just by you stretching their comrades' bones.

I sighed, and did a cartwheel, full 360°. I barely moved from my standing position, and when I turned back up, the slayers only had two reactions: admiration and jealousy.

I tugged at the ends of my skirt, suddenly feeling self-conscious at the fact that there were more boys than girls in this area. Mitsuri, however, clapped her hands and turned to her newfound disciples.

"See how easy it is, everyone? Come on, don't be shy, I'll help you with your flexing when you need it!"

I quickly excused myself before Mitsuri could make me do another cartwheel, and rushed towards Muichiro's estate, where similar sounds of aggravated tiredness echoed in my ears.