𝐭𝐞𝐧

( — TEN ; NOSTALGIA OF FAMILY LOVE )

SINCE Mitsuri was going to be training slayers in her estate for a few weeks, she suggested that I stay with my family until the training blew over. I happily agreed, but Muichiro was a different story.

"Come on, what if you encounter a demon?"

"Mui, please calm down. I'm a tsuguko, remember?"

"But stiiiiill~"

Damn, he's too cute!

"I'll be back soon," I said softly, patting his head of beautiful black hair. He was usually so unexpressive, but seeing that he got his memories back, and seeing him with a bright smile made my heart flutter.

I knew one thing: that I was falling for Tokitou Muichiro way faster than I thought.

° • ° • ° • °

"MILA! Oh my kami, look at you! The uniform suits you so well!"

My mother hugged me tightly, like a raft in a sinking ship. Despite her endeavors of hiding her relief, I caught a sense of happiness in her heart. A happiness that I was still alive.

"Nee-san!" Tsukasa bounded towards me and hugged my legs. He was still short for his age, I see. However, I'd never seen him look so energetic before. Tsukasa was the type of child who fell asleep on every corner. If he wasn't, he'd daydream of sleeping.

What was going on? How many changes had happened while I was gone?

"Hey, it's really you," Akime proudly stated, looking at me up and down. "I still can't believe you're so much more prettier than me."

"Akime nee-san came to visit! Riku nii-chan couldn't, since he was working!" Koutaro explained. He really was grown up now. Times were changing drastically.