| chapter three |

*~B E L L E~*

-the next day-
*time: 7am*

I'm in my bed nice and comfy. Don't want to get up. Until I feel someone tapping my shoulder. I'm probably just imagining it. So I ignore it.
*tap tap*
There it is again. I turn over onto my side. Hoping it's nothing.
"RISE AND SHINE BITCH"
"AHHH"
I fall off my bed landing on my hands and knees like I'm a dog. I look over my shoulder to find my grandma staring down at me with an evil grin.
"Morning sweetie pie, how was your sleep"
I glare at her. "Oh grandma P it was lovely and you know I just got woken up in the best way possible" I reply sarcastically.
"Oh that's wonderful. Anyways you do realise it's 7:35 and the bus comes in 5 minutes." I jump up with wide eyes. "WHAT" I run around frantically getting ready brushing my teeth whilst jumping up and down trying to put on my socks, brushing my hair and putting it into a ponytail, putting on some clothes that I just randomly put together.

(Your outfit)

I run downstairs and quickly sort my bag out and grab an apple for breakfast

I run downstairs and quickly sort my bag out and grab an apple for breakfast. I snatch the keys from our key box. "Bye grandma I love you" I shout but before I could run out the door my grandma shouts back "wait sweetie!"
"What grandma I'm late!" She comes from out of the kitchen. Then she starts laughing. "Grandma why are you laughing I'm late!"
She laughs again. I stand there with my arms crossed staring at her.
After a couple more seconds she fakes to wipe a tear from her eye. "Sweetie it's only 7:15 you still have twenty five minutes until the bus comes" I stood there with my mouth open. "Grandma! You told me I was late and that it was 7:35!"
"Um yeah about that sweetie. I did that so you would get up"

She was about to laugh again but covered her mouth when she saw me glaring at her. "You. Did. What." I dropped my bag down on the floor. "Grandma how could you do that to me. This is my second day at school and your already scaring me like that!"
She smiles at me "Sorry. Maybe get up when I tell you to then" she shrugged her shoulders and returned back into the kitchen.

"Are you coming to get a proper breakfast then?" She shouts from the kitchen.
I huff and mimic her words "maybe get up when I tell you to then" and roll my eyes whilst walking to the kitchen. 

-after breakfast-
*time: 7:40am*

"Bye grandma!" I shout before closing the door. I hop onto the bus and get taken to school.

-at school-
*time: 7:50am*

Okay I have ten minutes before my first lesson starts which is maths. That should give me enough time to find my locker. I walk into school for the second time this week. I look at the number on my locker key.
-136B-
Ok I remember seeing that locker near the gym. Whilst walking to the gym I couldn't help but notice that those girls I saw yesterday were near the lockers I have to go to. "Shoot" i think to myself. The girls are in the way of my locker.

"It's ok just politely ask them to move" I say to myself. I walk over to the girls. "Excuse me?." No reply. I ask again. "Excuse me?." This time 3 of the girls in the group facing my way looked at me then whispered something to the girl who's back was facing me.

The girl who's back was facing me turned around. I gulped. "Can we help you?" She looked at me up and down like I was a piece of dirt. "U-um can you please move so I can get to my locker?" She stared into my eyes. She kept quiet for a few seconds but it felt like hours to me. She then rolled her eyes and turned back around to talk to her friends.

"The heckedy heck?" I thought to myself. "So can you?" She turned around again. "Do you know who I am girl" She said the word 'girl' so coldly. "Um n-no?" She giggled for a couple of seconds. I am Britney Smith. The queen of this school. She flicked her hair. "I don't need little girls like you telling me what to do. Understood?" I stood there embarrassed. "I just wanted to get to my locker" i looked down at my feet. I heard her whisper something under her breath. "Ok."
I looked up at her. "Ok what?" She rolled her eyes and moved to one side. "Go to your locker" I started walking to my locker when she suddenly moved in front of me. "But you have to do something first" I looked at her and she was smirking.

"W-what?"

_____________________________
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-chapter complete-

So you have finally met 'the queen of the school' 🤦‍♀️
Honestly hate girls like this...
What does she want you to do?

Read on and find out!🤍