| chapter eight |

*~B E L L E~*

After that incident I made sure that I avoided Britney and her minions. Unfortunately we had Physical Education (PE) so I was with them for the whole first period. The boys are on the field playing football whilst the girls are on the tracks. I'm dreading running since I get tired from the first 5 seconds in. While me and a couple of girls are listening to the teacher I notice Britney and her minions watching the boys, their mouths wide open and I'm pretty sure I could see the drool falling out of their mouths.

"Go Lorenzo baby!" I hear Britney's squeaky voice scream at Lorenzo when he's playing.
When I look over to him I do notice he's very good at what he's doing. And those muscles damn, how I would love to squeeze them. Stop brain! Jesus. I shake my head and turn my attention back to the teacher. After the teacher is done explaining what we have to do she calls out names of people to go onto the track and start running.

After a while I hear my name being called and I quickly jump up from the floor I was sitting on, and I rushed to my position, ready to kick some booty cheeks. I then hear Britney and her minions names being called up and I internally groan. How lovely to be running with my besties. (I hope you notice the sarcasm). After we are all set I look to my left and see Britney smirking at me. Why is she doing that?

I look back in front of me trying to ignore her. I hear the teacher count down from three and she blows her whistle. I surprisingly run ahead of everyone and I feel the cool breeze kiss my face. I then realised I was already getting tired out from running and I was about halfway round the track, Britney not far behind. I saw the boys were taking a break and they were all standing near the area I was running towards.

I just pray that they don't notice my gross sweaty face. I was about to pass them when suddenly I felt someone kick the back of my leg very hard and I fly forward ready for the pain to hit me but instead a strong, muscular arm wraps around my waist from behind me and I'm pulled backwards into a rock hard chest. I'm breathing quickly, mostly from the running I did, but it was also because of the fear of falling flat on my face in front of all these boys.

The strong arms kept me still in his arms before standing me up on my feet making sure I don't fall. I turn my body around and I'm greeted by a pair of icy blue eyes. I then realise who's eyes they belong to. The one and only Lorenzo Martinez. I quickly push myself away from him and laugh nervously. "Thank you, for um saving me from that almost embarrassing moment." I nervously laughed again, but saw that his face look uninterested. I clear my throat and tuck a loose strand of hair that fell out of my ponytail between my ear.

I slightly smiled at him but he just walked off with his hands in his shorts pockets. Rude. I quickly run the last bit of the track and go into the girls bathroom. I needed a shower asap, since I smelt like a sweaty mess. Disgusting. I grabbed my bag from my locker in there and put it on a bench near the shower room. I bring out my clean clothes and I put it on the bench ready for me when I come out. I pull my towel out as well and hang that up on a hook near the shower I was going in.

I quickly undressed myself and put my underwear and dirty clothes in my bag, I then walked into the shower the warm water splashing onto my skin.

***

After I was done in the shower and I felt refreshed I turned it off and grabbed my towel from the hook. I wrapped it around my body and walked out to grab my clothes. Only to find them not there..

"Where the freak are they?" I whisper to myself whilst looking around. I literally put them on this bench, I thought. I looked in my bag and saw nothing. Someone has taken all my stuff and all I have at the moment is a small towel wrapped around my body. I start panicking until I realise I might have some spare clothes in my locker. But I'm only wearing a towel, I can't go out in the corridor like this!