| chapter two |

*~B E L L E~*

(The outfit she's wearing at school)

I climb off the bus whilst saying "thank you" and the driver replies with a smile back

I climb off the bus whilst saying "thank you" and the driver replies with a smile back. Here I am. Stood in-front of my new school. I just freeze on the spot. 'I can't do it' I think to myself.
No. Stop. I can't think like that. I have to make my parents proud. I take a deep breath in and out.
"You can do this Belle"
And with that I start walking inside my new school..

I open the front doors of the school and look around. There were kids talking, laughing, on their phones, some reading, some bitching to one another. Then there's me. A lonely girl that's just started her first day back at school.

I start walking down the corridor and luckily no one takes notice of me. But for some reason I do feel as if someone is watching me but I just shrug off the thought. I mean no one ever takes notice of me.

I carry on walking until I find the headmasters office. I needed to get my timetable and locker key so here I am. I knock 3 times on the door and hear someone reply "come in".

I walk in the room and see a lady to be in about her 50s , short,grey,curly hair and brown eyes. She was wearing small rectangular glasses which fell halfway down her nose. She was focused on her computer until she turned her head and noticed I was there. She smiled at me with a such a warm smile. "Welcome! Are you..Belle Heart?"
"Y-yes ma'am"  Why! Why do I always stutter in conversations. I mentally slap my forehead. I'm so awkward it's actually unbelievable.
She chuckles "you don't have to be nervous sweetie" I smile nervously.
"Anyways here is your timetable and locker key"
I grab the stuff from her hands. "Thank you" "Your welcome, have a good day" she smiles one last time before looking back at her computer.

I walk back out of the office looking at where about my locker is but then I notice the time. "Oh shoot I've got to be in geography" I put my locker key and timetable in my pocket and run to try and find the classroom.

When I find the classroom I slowly open the door. I see a man who looks to be about 60 glaring at me. "Uh h-hi sir sorry I'm late"
"Sit" he replies. Great already one teacher hates me.

I do as I'm told and sit at a free desk at the back of the class. I'm sat next to a girl who doesn't even take interest in me. Eh I'm used to it now so oh well. Then I start doing the work the moody teacher is telling us to do.

-1 hour later-
*bell rings*

I pack my stuff away back in my bag and leave the classroom. I yawn. "Jeez that was one boring lesson" i think to myself. I realise it's break time so I decide to go to the cafeteria to get a snack. I grab a fruit salad and sit at a table by myself. When I'm eating I notice a group of 4 girls sitting at a table. They look pretty rich from the looks of it and gorgeous as well. But then I realise they are looking at people and whispering to each other and laughing. I can already tell they are judging people and laughing at them. I really don't want to get involved with those type of girls.
———————————————————————
-time: 3:10pm-
*end of the day*

I walk outside of the school and feel the cold breeze on my face. Finally my first day of school is over. That was extremely exhausting but I did it. I decided I was going to walk back home.

I arrived home 15 minutes later. I grab my keys and unlock the front door. "I'm home grandma" I shout. I walk in the living room and place my bag down and my grandma comes from around the corner.
"Hiya sweetie how was your first day of school?" I sit on the back of the sofa. "Yeah grandma it was good" She smiles at me "made any friends yet?" She asks whilst wiggling her eyebrows. I laugh "no grandma P not yet"

"It's ok sweetie it was only your first day, you have lots of time to find new friends"
"Yeah I know." I say whilst looking down. "Anyways how was your day Grandma?" I look back up at her. "Oh it was ok I was just cleaning the house and I made some pizzas for dinner" I jump up from the sofa. "Did you just say pizza..." My grandma looks at me startled. But then laughs. "Of course sweetie" I run up to her and hug her "thank you grandma P." I hear her laugh again and she pats my back. "Anything for you sweetie"

____________________________
-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

-chapter complete-

How did you find this chapter? Did you enjoy it?
Hope you had a good day today! Love you all🤍

What do you think will happen next?
Read on and find out!