Prologue

The actual day that it happened, the third of march 2011, I didn't know it would be the worst day of my life. Now, I'll make it more clear, I'll tell you exactly what happened that damned day.

"Mum! What time is it?" I shout throughout the house. It's not like we have a giant house and she won't hear me if I don't scream, it's more because of the fact that I'm playing music on maxium volume to pass the time before he arrives. I just can't wait for him to walk through my door. And by him, I mean my beloved best friend, whom I adore the most in the entire world. He's just so perfect and amazing and always there for me. I can't help but love him. Realizing that mum probably didn't hear me, I grab my phone and check the time myself. It's noon, which is the time he said he'd be here so he should walk through the door any minute now.

"Harry!" Gemma suddenly screams and bangs my door furiously. I get up from my small bed and walk over to the door, unlock it and open it to see my older sister looking at me like I'm a rat.

"What?" I question quite rudely and she rolls her eyes.

"What did you do to my eyebrow pen?" she asks me and I glare at her. She's glaring right back at me but I don't care.

"I haven't done anything. If you don't believe me, too bad." I tell her before slamming the door in her face and locking it. Gemma is a bit of a bitch sometimes and it annoys me so much. Sometimes, well most of the time I guess, I really dislike her and I pity her boyfriend. The doorhandle rattles a bit before someone, most likely Gemma, bangs on the door.

"I haven't touched it! What would I want with your dumb disgusting pen Gemma?" I shout frustrated because all I want is for Niall to turn up. And as if on cue I can hear Niall's laugh on the other side of the door and I quickly rush to the door to open it for him. His blonde hair is tousled and he's got a big amused smile upon his lips.

"Hello Harry." he says and walks into my room, plopping down on my bed.

"What's this I hear about a disgusting pen?" he asks me with a grin on his lips. I roll my eyes at him and sit down in my chair for the desk that's placed in my room.

"How are you?" I ask him instead of answering his dumb, fucked up question.

"I'm really good Haz! I have news! My dad is finally letting me play footie for real! It's going to be so fucking awesome! I'll be playing footie seriously!" Niall tells me excitedly and I smile at him. I know he's been wanting this for quite a while now, it's absolutely amazing that his dad is finally letting him do it for real.

"That's amazing Ni!" I say and I can't hide my excitement.

"Yeah! I have my first practice tomorrow and I'm really really really nervous you know. I'm fucking shitting myself 'bout it." he tells me and I smile reassuringly at him, because I know he'll do great. He's super good at football. He'll be great.

"Don't worry Ni. You're a natural." I assure him and he bites his lip.

"Can you swing by maybe? You could watch me. I think that'd make me feel less nervous." he says and I can literally hear his voice dripping with nervousness.

"Of course I'll come. Anything for you Ni." he grins at me and naturally I grin right back at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Holaaaa I'm on a lil update spree and I remembered the fact that this damned story was supposed to come out in april and since it is april I thought that I better update so here's the prolouge. Yay! Let me know wat you think! Xx