Chapter 17

I look around the airport and I can't help but just smile because we're actually going to Ireland. Ireland. That's Niall's favorite country in the whole wide world and he's bringing me. And Calum, Michael, Louis and Liam. But that doesn't matter. Az is here too of course, and she's super excited to see Siri again. 

Three weeks ago Calum and Michael told us they were able to come and only a day after that Louis and Liam announced that they were gonna join us too. So for these three weeks we've been hanging out a lot, we've had a groupchat that we have texted in a lot too. And those texts lead to a lot of laughter. The football has gone great too. The team has been working great and every match has been won by us. Niall and I have almost gone back to the way we were before everything happened. We hang out a lot, but I've also hung out plenty with Luke. 

Luke and I really have hung out a lot and he expressed a lot, how much he's gonna miss me when I go to Ireland. I only laughed at him and shrugged it off, telling him it was just a week but he pouted and cuddled into me even more. A week is too long. His words are stuck in my head and I had smiled at him at the time. 

Yesterday I had spent packing and Luke swung by quite late, apparently because he wanted to say bye. He left me quite flustered because before he left he gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"What are you thinking about Harry?" Mikey asks and grins. 

"You've got a huge smile on your lips. You almost look a bit like you're in love." He teases me and I blush before turning my attention elsewhere. I was thinking about Luke kissing my cheek. But I mean Niall was in my thoughts more than Luke. Wasn't he? Doesn't matter. Mikey probably just misread my facial expression. 

"Shut up." I say before diverting my attention to Niall instead. He could not keep still. He keeps walking around and bouncing and he's got the look on face when he looks like he might burst from excitement. I walk up to him whilst biting my lip. 

"You excited Nialler?" I ask him and he nods his head rapidly and the excitement is all over the place. 

"I'm so excited I could kiss you so many times over! But don't worry. I won't." he chuckles and I have to give it my all, not to show the disappointment I feel. Niall doesn't seem to notice he just jumps into my arms. He chuckles when he's in my arms. 

"You make me so happy Harry. I love you." he mumbles and my heart stops. He loves me. Obviously in a friendly way, but right now, I don't care. Because he's in my arms, telling me he loves me and that means the world to me. This is the feeling I've been longing for for three fucking years and it just makes me so damn happy that my moment is finally here. 

"I love you too." I mumble and hold on to him a bit tighter. He chuckles. 

"I know that." he says jokingly and I chuckle along with him. We let go of each other and for a few moments I just look into his blue eyes. 

"Flight 139 to Ireland is now boarding." The female voice announces through the speakers and Niall starts bouncing in the spot. 

"Harry! We need to board! Now! Come on Harry!" Niall grabs my hand and starts pulling on my arm causing me to laugh. 

"Niall. Our bags." I remind him and point to our luggage a few meters away. 

"Oh yeah right." 

~~~~~~~~

"Az!" Siri screams when she sees us at the airport and the girls embrace each other. Niall glares at Siri and crosses his arms over his chest. He pouts and I giggle at his actions.

"You are no longer my favorite cousin." Niall states when Siri comes over to us and she makes an offended face. 

"What are you talking about you dumbass?" she asks and Niall sticks his nose in the air.