Chapter 18

Waking up in the same room as Niall, him just being meters away from me, is just so surreal. Niall and I had a bit of an argument last night over where we were gonna sleep. I insisted I would sleep on the floor, yet now I find myself on Deo's bed, looking down at Niall on the floor. 

His blonde hair is messed up in such a pretty way and it makes my heart flutter. His eyelids are closed, obviously since he's sleeping, and his mouth is open, small adorable snores emitting from it. He is the definition of sleeping beauty. 

A small mumble escapes his lips before a small yawn. His eyes flutter open and he groans. 

I chuckle at him and he raises his hand to flip me off, obviously that gets me laughing even more. Niall whines out before sitting up in the fold bed. He glares at me and he's just so adorable when he looks all sleepy. I can't help but grin so widely. 

"Oh just shut up Harry." he complains before plopping down on the bed again, making it squeak. 

"I haven't even said anything!" I say with an amused smirk on my lips. He sends me another glare and I laugh before checking my phone to see what time it is. When I press the home button on the phone, the display lights up and I get to see that it's actually 10:37 am and that's a lot later than when I usually get up on weekends or holidays. 

"C'mon Ni. We need to get up." I tell the beauty and smile before sitting up at the edge of the bed. He groans out loudly and I chuckle. 

"What time is it even?" he whines out when I stand up. I grab shirt from last night from the floor and throw it on his face. 

"It's twenty to eleven. Get up." I say and he sits up and sticks his tongue out at me. That tongue though. I'd love to have it on my body. 

"You're such a parent." he complains before standing up and grabbing a clean t-shirt along with a pair of sweatpants. 

"I'd actually like to think I'll make a great dad one day." I hum out with a proud smile before copying Niall's actions and putting on some clothes. 

"You definitely would Haz." Niall mumbles and he's got a smile on his face. To be honest it makes my heart skip several beats but then again, when am I ever around Niall with a properly beating heart? Never. 

I blush and pull on some socks before leaving the room. 

~~~~~~~~

I chuckle in to the receiver of my phone. 

"Come on Luke. You can't miss me that much. You barely even knew me a few weeks ago." I respond to Luke's whines about how much he misses me. 

"I can and I do. I just, I literally have no one to hang out with." he complains and I just chuckle even more. 

"Don't laugh at my misery babe." I can basically hear his pout, but my focus is on the fact that Luke called me babe. My cheeks turn beet red and I begin to stutter. 

"Uh, I-I, we're coming h-home soon. Time will fly b-by." I try to reassure him. But my thoughts are so messed up. They remind me of what headphones do in your pocket. They feel so tangled. 

Why did Luke call me babe? Did he do it in a friendly way or not? He probably did it in a friendly matter. 

"I know. I just miss you. We can meet up right when you get home right? I'll come get you at the airport." Luke says and I blush again. 

"Uh I don't know. We'll see. We can text about it, that's okay right Lukie?" The door to Niall and I's room open in the middle of the sentence and I blush when I say Luke's name. Niall wears a sour expression and leans against the doorway.