Chapter 11

Late last night I had received an upset text from Niall that said that today's football practice was cancelled due to coach Jarvis having some kind of family thing he had to deal with. I don't know if I'm happy or sad but I'm guessing a bit of both. Sad, because it was an opportunity to see Niall, but happy because I didn't have to play football.

I had instantly sent a text to Calum asking if he wanted to do something since practice was cancelled. He had replied saying that I had to join him, Michael and Az for their little hangout and that's what I'm doing right now.

Calum has got his arm slung around Az's shoulders and her arm is around his waist as they walk a few meters ahead of me and Mikey. Even though it was only my second time ever meeting Az, I was comfortable around her. She is simply super kind and caring. I can tell that she cares a lot about both Michael and Calum and she really does seem like a wonderful girl.

When I turn my eyes to take a look at Michael, I can see him glaring at Calum and Az. If looks could kill, well let's just be happy they don't. Because Az and Cal would be so dead. I open my mouth to tease him about it but I'm interrupted by someone shouting my name. Both me and Michael turn our heads around and my gaze falls onto a person I haven't seen in forever. Her blonde hair is in two braids and her wide smile displays braces I didn't even know she had.

"Harreh!" she screams and starts walking over to me. A wide grin spreads across my face and I take long strides to meet her halfway.

"Siri! Hey. I haven't seen you in ages." I'm quick to embrace her and I even lift her up a little. She laughs and holds on to me tightly.

"Let me down!" she complains after a few moments. I obey her wishes and smile widely at her. I stare at her for a while, just to take in the fact that I'm seeing her again. Her green eyes are shining with happiness and she looks like she lost weight since last I saw her. Her nails are painted light blue and she looks a lot like Niall. Sometimes I like to believe that Niall and Siri's parents are lying to them and the truth is that they're twins.

"I told you not to do that." Niall sighs and for the first time today, my gaze falls onto my beautiful Niall. He hadn't showed up at school today. It had concerned me to a start, but after half the English class I had decided to let it go. Siri rolls her eyes at Niall's complaint.

"C'mon cous! I haven't seen him in ages! Plus, you're not the boss of me." she sasses and puts her hand on her hip. I chuckle at her and hug her once again just because I've missed her so much. It wasn't something that I'd thought about, but seeing her now, it hit full force how much I missed her.

"Remind me to never introduce you to Louis." Niall mutters out and scowls when I press my lips to his cousin's cheek.

"Hey! Keep your lips to yourself Styles!" he frowns at me. I roll my eyes and repeat Siri's earlier words.

"You're not the boss of me." Siri laugh at my words and Niall huffs out in annoyance.

"I hate you both." he mutters. A throat clears behind me and I turn to see Michael with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh right. Michael this is Siri. Niall's cousin and also one of my favorite persons on this planet. Siri, this is Michael and he's super funny." I introduce them to each other and Siri with her charm has got Michael wrapped around her finger within seconds.

"Calum, Az! This is Siri, also known as the love of my life." I say jokingly and Siri giggles.

"Yes. We're actually planning to get married next summer." she continues my joke and sighs contently. Calum and Az say quick hello's to her and she smiles back at them.