Chapter 7

My phone buzzes for the billionth time within the last five minutes and I shake my head with a fond smile on my lips. Three days have passed since I hung out with Calum and Michael. Calum had created a group conversation including me, him and Michael, two seconds after getting my number. I glance up at my English teacher to see if she would notice it if I could safely check my phone. A grin spreads across my face when I notice that the coast is clear. Carefully I pick up the phone, of course keeping it hidden under the desk. 

From: Level 9000
Harryyyyyy guess what calum just did lol

From: Level 9000
it was so funny you should have been here 

From: Level 9000
can u plz transfer to our school *puppy dog eyes*

From: The Funk 
MICHAEL

From: The Funk 
YOU LITTLE SHIT 

From: The Funk
YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE ON THE TEAM

From: Level 9000
shut up 

From: Level 9000

i lied i'm gonna tell everyone

From: The Funk
i hate u don't talk to me

I fight hard to keep the laughter inside because this conversation just entertains me so incredibly much. 

To: The Funk, Level 9000
Are you two sitting next to each other rn? 

From: Level 9000

lol yes

"Mr Horan!" our English teacher bellows out all of sudden, causing me to almost jump out of my seat. I was so not prepared for her to that. I glance over at Niall to see what it was he did this time. That might have been the dumbest thing I've ever done because when my gaze lands on him, he's sitting with his palm on Julia's upper thigh and he's caressing it. My insides literally turn and I feel like I might throw up. 

"Whatever you wanted to tell Ms Summer you can say out loud to the entire class." Mrs Johnson says, clenching her jaw. It's obvious that she's annoyed. 

"I just wanted to ask her something that certainly isn't any of your business." Niall sassily replies. I stare at his hand. His index finger is tracing shapes on her thigh and I'm still so disgusted. 

"You know what Mr Horan, I don't appreciate your attitude! And since it is very obvious that you can't concentrate when you're around Ms Summer I will have to say that your place in this classroom is now permanently the one besides Mr Styles." Mrs Johnson is fuming but I'm frozen still. What did she just say? Niall will be sitting next to me? Holy shit. Is this real life? 

"Okay. I promise I'll be on my best behavior from now on Mrs Johnson." Niall says and I almost scoff. Well of course he will. He won't exactly have anyone to talk to nor, sit and pat during class. He shoots her a smile before getting up and walking over to my desk. He sits down and I turn my attention back to my phone as soon as Mrs Johnson starts lecturing again. 

From: The Funk
Hey Harry, wanna hang out with us today? After school? We can meet up with you :)

I smile widely and quickly type a text saying that I'd love to hang out after school. After that I decide to put away my phone for the rest of the class. I turn my head to sneak a peak at Niall, but instantly a blush spreads across my cheeks because when I turned, he was already looking at me. I send him an awkward small smile. To my surprise he smiles back, but his smile is bigger and he just looks so perfect. 

"Excited for practice tomorrow?" he asks me quietly. He takes a side glance over at Mrs Johnson, probably to make sure she didn't catch him talking to me.