H E I S A N A T U R A L D I S A S T E R

Start from the beginning

He started exhaling loudly out of anger he yelled, "You fucking---

"Hey watch your mouth, I know there is gutter inside it."

"How you fucking dare---

before he could complete his sentence we were getting dragged out by security guards.

-------------------

So yeah, here we're...tada.

He called his driver and waited for him, I called mine and waited for him, we were standing 3 feet away from each other and then he said, "You couldn't have shut up. Right? You didn't change a bit also."

"Ohh, and believe me you changed, but for the worse."

"How you can judge me like that, you're meeting me after 7 years. The best 7 years of my life."

"You know for once you're right. The best 7 years of my life, and 2 more best years with Nathan."

He scoffed and said, "I always knew that you'll end up with that nerd only."

I gasped and said, "You don't have any right to tell me or judge me with whom I am and with whom I am not, and anyway a casanova doesn't get to speak, like this. This makes you a hypocrite, oh wait! you're already a hypocrite."

"HOW you fucking dare to put your nose--"Before he could complete his sentence car honk disrupted in between his car and my car arrived at the same time. I opened my door and got settle down inside banging close the door behind me.

"Drive." and he did, I fucki'n hate this situation so much, I am literally in the place, I never wanted to be, but the worst thing is I don't have a fucking choice, I am helpless.

I rubbed my temple and called the person who can make me calm.

"Hello, how are you Sam, you didn't call me the whole day."

"I am sorry Nate, I was just busy, you know, dad is literally taking revenge on me not coming here for so long."

"Ohh what happened?"

Should I tell him? Do I have to marry him? I mean I don't want to and what if I am able to make my dad agree to me and then I don't have to marry that asshole? If I'll tell Nate now, about what is happening then he'll be tensed and if somehow, I am able to make dad understood, then it'll be a waste and he'll get sad for no reason--

"Sam, hello, are you there?"

"Yeah- yeah nothing Nate actually, dad is taking me to all of his meetings, and he says I should handle business, for which I obviously denied and he was kinda pissed off thinking who will take care of his business when he'll get older. Blah blah blah."

"I can understand, my dad is also like this, but then I told him to hand over the company to my brother and I can take care of my company and to be honest it's going better than dad's, you know."

"Nate you're talking to me like, this I the first time, I know already."

"Haha true, my habit you know. Talking to you makes my heart easy."

Mine too Nate mine too, I don't know what I will do If I didn't get to be with you?

"Earth to Sam."

"Okay haha. you know so much is going on right now, probably that's why I am zoning out frequently."

"Hey...is everything alright?"

Don't talk to me like that Nathan you're making things hard.

"Everythings alright, I am just hungry, gonna go fill my greedy stomach and then I'll text you, how's fudge by the way?"

"Cute as always, haha."

"I know. So...Should I hang up?"

"Yeah...you can."

"Alright, then."

"hey listen...."

"Yeah???"

"I love you..."

Ohh, Nathan.....

"Yeah...I know...." that I am hurting you...

"Okay then, call me later okay."

"I'll."

I felt as someone is on my chest, this heavy feeling, looked like I am struggling for breath. I slid down the window of my car and tried to inhale as much as I can.

Why dad why???

I got home, slipped out of my clothes, and tried my best to fucking sleep but I knew the sleep I use to take before is not going to take place in my life ever again.

This sucks, dad sucks, Ashton fucking carter sucks, his mother trucker bummer fudger dad sucks, MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE SUCKS...

Author's note- HAh finally got an update, I am literally fully aware of the idea of this book, but still, it took so much time for me to update.

I hope you liked this chapter, you know what doesn't suck reading comments and getting votes.

So please leave one vote on your way out. Thank you for reading.

This chapter is short, but I'll try my best to update soon.

Snee :)