The blurbs

Author DON'T GO AWAY, YOU HAVE TO READ (swear on you)- I am sorry guys I am messing in between this book again and I know you guys must be tired of this.

But here I am presenting you the temporary blurb of 2 books which I have thought to write, These two books have been suggested from those 6 ideas.

The first book is, "The forced Prostitute", and the second is well.....I am still not sure about the title but, for you guys, you can take it as, "The friends and the mafias." (for now)

Both books are mature for the first time, I wanted to write to young adults only but, I don't want to miss these ideas.

I will surely give the age restrictions and going to rate mature both of these books, and it totally depends on you, if you want to read it after that also or not.

Because come one I can not control you. Right? Right!!!

Both books are meant for 18 or at least for god sake 16 +

If you haven't celebrated your 16th birthday, you need to wait, and if you already have a mature mind you know, then.....I am not saying anything.

Just one thing

Read at your own risk, and clear your history. Okay...Good boy or girl.

The forced Prostitute-

[I don't know if you already have an idea about this, but in my field, I came across this story for real, and I am inspired by that real story is, and guys real-life stories do not have a happy ending always, so as a dark book you should not accept a happy ending]- But I will try to make it a satisfactory one at least.

- A 17-year-old, who is just behind her dreams and she knows that one thing which can remove her daily life misery is pursuing her dreams and she is on that path, she knows she worth it and she deserve all the best things in life, she will do it for sure.

But if only she knew that her life is going to change out of nowhere when least expected.

[Guys suggest me some good name for a 17 y/o girl protagonist]

Even after being one of the popular girls, and making almost everyone envious she, was not affected by anything and any kind of compliment she got because her focus is only one thing and she is going her best to pursue that.

-----------

"Serena you have done great in your scholarship exams and I am sure that you will be chosen as one of their students soon, very soon child. All the best."

"Thank you so much ma'am I am very grateful to you."

"No baby this is all your hard work I have did nothing this is your studies and your focus and see what you have done today."

This is the very first time I am this happy, everything will be great the day is so close, I can stay away with my mom from the prison I call home.

---------------------

I was sitting in part hiccuping in tears, I just wished this day to be good and I wanted to tell this good news to my mom, but I knew that something has to happen the wrong way.

A dampened cloth came near my mouth and the next thing I know is I am on a plane.

Sedatives after sedatives, drugs after drugs, they kept injecting it inside me as I stir.

I was not able to take it anymore.

--------------------------

The disgust I was feeling from their touches is just unexplainable. I wanted to get away from this hell, I knew I have been a prostitute but a forced one.

And I couldn't have done anything, because I was tied 24/7

_-----------------

They kept doing it, without thinking of my pain, ignoring my screams and just kept doing something which I loathed.

I was bleeding profusely and I was not sure if I'll live after this much blood loss, this is not my period for sure, I am bleeding because they don't give a damn if I am her dying, they will rape me and go away. As they did nothing.

I was able to feel the bedsheet dampened from my blood.

When he will stop.

Only one question, I was slowly forgetting my last name, from so many drugs and the severe pain I was going through.

-------------------

I was so numb till now that I was not able to feel my lower body, my hands which were tied with cuffs from I don't know how many days, and my feeling and thinking were getting numb daily, as I see one by one man coming inside and using me, as a toy.

---------------------

I am very grateful that someone like him came and I still feel that why he would ever help me, I know this will always remain a mystery but I am at least not dead, and there is a bit of light.

The friends and Mafia's -

We were always with each other no matter what happened, with us from childhood, she saved me from my abusive dad and I was with her whenever she needed me as my support, the thing is I never needed anyone more than Hanika in my life ( yeah I am still looking for a name sorry )

They both are always with each other, they were one of the best friends and both were as beautiful as ever in the whole university for, their own bad.

Yes, they never wanted the attention they were getting, sometimes they also thought if they could have been a bit more non-attention-grabbing person.

But they just not got the attention of whole college boys, but also two one of the most dangerous mafia's and both the worst enemies, you can ever find.

-------------------------

They have chosen one of the friends, and they both have made them there's in their head, and they will have them.

---------

Two friends who cannot and never leave each other and 2 mafia's who are the worst enemies and can never leave each other.......alive.

They want them, but little did they knew that each other's enemy's love interests were 2 best friends who can die for each other, so will they ever compromise the biggest enmity of their father murders and so much more because of their love?

-------------------------

Tell me which one you liked the most and both have mature scenes, I know I had to try writing something mature for so.

Tell me which book should be released first.

personally, I am very excited to write something very dark, like The forced prostitute

But I still wanna know your POV.

Thanks and love you...........

Take care and you have a lot of work in the comments today.

-Telling me what do you think about the blurb and the ideas.

- which book you want to read first

-Are you ready to be able to read dark, mature, and graphic work.

-Your age ( if you're comfortable).