Everything Unknown.

This chapter is just a formality guys after 4-500 words you HAVE to read something I left below, and you have to comment to let me know which one is your choice.

S A M M A Y R A ' S  P O V - 

I am so fucking mad at him, it should not be happening, how he dared to touch me like that and without my permission.

I am still getting shuddered to remember his mouth making contact with my jaw ever so lightly but after that also making me feel things. Which I am not supposed to feel especially with him.

When I have never felt that way with Nathan also, how he could make me feel them.

Everything is just so messed up right now, and I am not able to control whatever is happening with me and around me, I have never felt this helpless.

I came home alone taking a taxi, I forgot that Albert is maybe standing there and I cannot neglect the Ashton came running back as soon as I sat in the taxi.

I am just so mad at my helplessness, how dare I stutter in front of him, when I really didn't mean to do that.

How I could possibly do that.

You checked him out too.

My inside said while smiling stupidity.

Why the hell my inside is mocking and smiling at me.

Is she something else?

I shook my head and threw my heels in another corner of the room, and stood in front of the mirror, to see myself, and I am surprised seeing that my whole body is still fuzzy and warm as I have a fever or something and my cheeks are a very little shade of pink.

Did I really just got all flustered up because he danced with me?

I am getting downgraded.

I stripped down my clothes and wore my cotton shorts and left a flimsy bra on so that I don't feel uncomfortable as well as too open.

I was trying my best to sleep but a memory of today's afternoon, hit me when I remembered reading that letter and almost dying in anticipation of what could have been in that letter.

I didn't even get to see that frame that looked rusty and so damn old.

And the question if that "her" was me, was killing me but the book it was on, it can be a book's part and maybe Ashton didn't like it that's why he tore it.

It's possible, I don't understand if he will write a letter any day why he would write the letter to his mom when she lives just 15 minutes from here.

I have to reel the skeletons he is hiding behind his closet.

Not for much time Ashton, you have to reveal what's in there and why you're writing those letters.

I gave up on trying to sleep even after being that tired I was not able to sleep, I got up from the bed and tried to walk towards my balcony maybe after sometimes I will start feeling sleepy again.

As soon as I opened the huge glass window a whip of air hit my face, calming my mind almost immediately.

I was about to close my eyes to enjoy the air and suck it in as much as I can. Then only I noticed something in my eyes, in my peripheral vision.

I turned my head towards my left side and I jumped a little bit seeing Ashton sitting on his balcony in one of the small one-person seats, without a t-shirt wearing just sweatpants dangerously low on his hips.

And focused on something on his table, I followed his gaze and saw him writing something furiously, and then he started typing in flash speed on his laptop as his life is dependent on it.

what the hell he is doing this late? Is he writing...

The wait is that the...........letter?

NEW BOOKS IDEAS FOR YOU GUYS_ WOOO HOOO

These are the ideas I was talking about which are currently in my drafts, it's basically a sneak peek in my drafts, and tell me for which book you're the most excited about.

The forced prostitute is actually inspired by a true story. But I will not be able to leak the true story as it's not based on them.

Guys I am starting to give you a heads up from now on only, that "The forced Prostitute" is one of the riskiest stunts for me, it's going to be MATURE and EXPLICIT, I am unfolding the truths so obviously for the very first time, I hope you will like these books when they will be released from my drafts.

Which Idea is very intriguing and what you'll like to read before? YOU have to answer in the comments you guys forget to comment. That marked me sad.

Shout out to for always commenting.

Love you girl-

The titles of the respective book ideas, I got in less than 14 hours. And mind me from these books some books are going to be a total experiment and they will be really new to me as well as for readers. some can get triggered and very offensive, but I'll make sure to set an age bar for the readers

. 1 Lucian's story - from Snee Hensler this character has been loved so I have a mind-blowing idea for this too and maybe, till now, people know that I am very invested in a love triangle.

2. Arthur Clifford's story - From Snee Hensler, the royal word chooser is a mystery for those who wanted him to be happy and loved this story will be for them, I'll try to make it readable as stand-alone.

3. mafia's and Friends- No spilling of idea in this but it's really good and has more than one mafia.

4. 16 y/o with daddy issues. - my new experiment in daddy issues, as being myself a part of one hehe. (one of the best ideas )

5. The Royal battle- No spilling but I wanted to write something royal for so long and lots of posh and expensive romance. bahahaha

6. The forced prostitute- Something I am most invested in right now and this idea is leaking from my brain. That's all, for now, tell me which draft idea you like the most and which ones the most intriguing. All rights and ideas are mines. So last but not least I would like to thanks myself for believing in me. hahaha I know one of the Instagram reel dialogue