M Y W E D D I N G N I G H T

He is the weirdest personality without even drunk, and I don't know what to expect when he is drunk

He is the weirdest personality without even drunk, and I don't know what to expect when he is drunk. And I have never done anything but argue with him, I will puke if he'll flirt with me. Because he is the one who is drunk I am not for god sake.

He dragged me towards the dimly lit stage and seῇorita, by Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes started playing in the Background.

Why now?

My inner self whined.

He turned towards me grinning showing his white teeth, and pulled me towards him, I was about to stumble on his chest but I held myself.

Why the hell he is grinning like an emoji. I want to slap that grin.

He took my left hand and intervened with his and put my right hands on his shoulder.

I gritted my teeth, with annoyance, I could have snatched my hand away but the guests were being a pain in the ass and were staring at us, and we were on the center of the stage as well as attention and, they were looking at us with puppy eyes and so many of their wives were doing aww.

UgH I am puking.

Shut up, and sleep.

I answered back to my conscience.

He put his hands on my lower back where half of his hands were brushing my back, and I was regretting wearing a backless gown.

I got goosebumps as he touched my bareback.

And he noticed it and this son of a bi--bish smirked.

He knew what is happening to me, and believe me this was nowhere near that kind of sexual thing for me, this was happening because he touched me for the first time.

I mean if I forget the one time when he and I pulled each others hair in the middle of the school ground when we were 15 and then our principal came, snatched us away from each other, and then I gave him his chunk of hair which I pulled way too hard in the principal's office, and then he cut my chunk of hair till my chin-length the next day from a borrowed scissors, but I made it work because after that I got a layered cut, and it looked like my part of the hairstyle.

He pulled me towards himself closer and I was just inches away, I was tall but he is taller, and I am right now facing his lips.

Yes, his lips are in front of my eyes and just 1 inch away, if he said something then he'll probably kiss my eyelids.

Why he has to be shit drunk???

I quickly looked at his eyes and asked, "Ashton how many? How many drunks you have taken?"

He grinned and said, "umm--After nine I don't remember."

WHAT THE HELL.

The most I have drunk ever is three drinks and after that, I cannot see the world he said he didn't REMEMBER after nine drinks.