T H E A R R A N G E M E N T

I woke up feelimg throbbing headache and heartache at the same time

headache and heartache at the same time.

I don't know what to do, this out of the blue situation by dad is killing me, I don't know how anything can be this important...

I just hate everything right now...

I felt nauseous and my stomach felt uneasy I quickly got up and ran towards bathroom throwing up the contents of my stomach.
I haven't eaten anything since yesterday.
I wanna die, why I am such in a dilemma, and why dad has to give me an ultimatum which is killing me how I can choose between Nathan and Aston and anyway there is not my choice anyway, I would never in the hell choose Ashton.

I got downstairs where mom and dad were on the dining table, dad with newspaper, and mom was pouring maple syrup over the stack of chocolate pancakes.
How the fuck they can be so normal after turning my life upside down?

My dad saw me and gave me a sad smile.

For god sake dad I really don't need your sympathy, it's not like I didn't get a first prize at something it's about my life.

I just shrugged him away and sat down to eat something, then dad said, "Sam, Mr. Carter has texted that you and Ashton should meet because he thinks that yesterday's meeting was not pretty umm... good?"

I quickly looked at him, and my anger showed up early morning, "Dad how many times, I said it'll never change the way I see him, no matter how many times you'll make me meet him. Stop trying to fix us, You know what I am sick and fucking tired just give me some kind of sedative, and when I am unconscious then just marry me, I am tired of fighting with you and myself."

I exhaled heavily and continued, "And yeah, let's just forget about the fact that I have a boyfriend who loves me and waiting for me in Paris, and I am fucking marrying here to the person I loath, and believe me the feelings are mutual, he doesn't like the bit of me as well. According to him, I am an egoistic bitch."

My dad just hooked his head as if I am overreacting. And said, "You're going to his office at 10 am and be ready maybe you guys can make an agreement or something I guess you need it, and try to be with him Sam, please and yeah you can make a kind of agreement which will not harm our company at the same time, you."

"Ohh wow dad I am feeling like I am not a fucking person but I am like deal or something that yeah, why not, the deal is sealed you have to give your 80% of a son to my 90% of a daughter, and this company will rise and shine ho ho ho." I mimicked an old man and said.

I am getting deranged, I have literally done nothing like this before.

My dad just shrugged me and said, " Be ready Sam the car will pick you up at 9:45."

I was so tired that I didn't even say anything and I got in my room and started crying under my bedsheets in my life and in my luck, everything is on the bad side, I am just wondering why me, and why I have to go through everything.