T h e s t r a n g e r

Sammayra's POV-

This is one of the most important days, I have organized one huge Fashion show where all the millionaires are coming for sure, and the money which we will be getting from the auction of my dresses is going for the women suffering from Breast Cancer.

And this auction is also making me a little nervous as all of these designs are mine and no other designer, all the millionaires and on top of all of this, I am in LA this time.

I was ready and my driver messaged me to come downstairs from the seven-star luxury suite, I got downstairs with Connor in my arms, getting inside of the car, opened by the driver.

Not long enough, and I was in front of the venue, the beautiful place where the Fashion Show arranged by me was taking place.

As I got outside of the car with Connor walking like a gentleman, My eyes quickly closed because of the numerous flashes of the Cameras, paparazzi's, and media, questions started flying from everywhere.

"is that your kid, miss?"

"How you got so successful so fast?"

"What's the secret of your being a billionaire in this early age all by yourself?"

"How many people are getting helped by this Fashion show?"

"Is this true that your ex-husband is also coming to this Show?"

"Is this true you have been with a special someone?"

"Your husband has a wife who is famous now, do you know her?"

"How do you feel, being riched than your ex-husband as him being a billionaire?"

I started feeling suffocated as the questions started hitting me, I don't care what anyone is thinking about and what he is right now, the only thing I care about is... myself and my baby.

I got inside quickly as the bodyguards helped me get away from the crowds after hearing millions of camera shutter sounds.

As I got inside, there was my manager waiting for me and he guided me backstage and took Connor in his arms.

I was very happy having Nile as my manager, he is a nice 25-year-old guy who just finished college, and I met him near my NGO working in a coffee shop, thank god that I went to him when last time I went to donate to that NGO which basically gave me life, for the meantime doesn't matter the time was short or not.

Stepping inside the dressing rooms I saw several models who were getting ready in their respective dresses which are going to be presented today designed by me.

I was thrilled by these beautiful arrangements, this is going to be a grand thing for me, and the money would be going to the people who really need it, I spend millions on these dresses and so much hard work, I just wish everything goes nicely.

I went to each and every model separately and greeted them, suggested to the makeup artists how I want the look to be, after the final reveal of how my models are looking in my clothes, I wished them luck, pumped up their confidence, and the show was ready to be rolling.

I was seeing things from the judge's chair as this is my fashion show, people were gasping in almost all of the designs and slowly it was getting towards an end.

The Auction will start soon, and after that, I have to give a little speech for a vote of thanks for everyone's cooperation.

Numerous people greeted me and congratulated me on the huge success, some of them were the same designers I use to work for.

But they didn't remember me that well now after all of these years.

I was feeling very confident, the way I was looking.

Getting my body back again even after Connor was not that difficult, even Connor is my little cheerleader when I work out.

I have a nice body, with medium-sized round boobs, still 24 waists, and a curvy ass, I don't think I am a very big fan of this much curvy ass, but it is what it is, and obviously, the last visit to the salon left my body glowing and with plump and smooth skin.

My legs shining and peeking from the slit of my dress, I was very confident after so long the gazes and attention were not scaring me anymore, because I knew these were the gazes of praises, not loath.

I got settled down on the beautiful chair as a chief and models started their ramp walk, they were all experienced and were doing perfectly.

The famous model Gracie Wilson was there too for the best dress.

Gracie finished the Fashion show with grace, and it was my turn to finally show myself as I was basically a no one till now, just a famous person, who has no face.

I got onto the stage, with the confidence, I earned from myself.

I started walking, my hips swaying naturally, the lights flashed on my face and everyone started cheering my name loudly as this is not a ramp walk but I am any game player.

I realized the best dress was actually mine as I was the designer, everyone was cheering clapping, I also heard several gasps and compliments for my skin tone, my face, my lips everything.

Nothing was hitting me I was on a famous high the adrenaline running through my blood, was making me smile with pride on myself automatically.

I was very happy with the way everything was going.

Walking flawlessly twirling around showing my dress, which is not for sale.

I finished with a smile and waved to the crowd, there were only millionaires and billionaires who were from 20 to 70 years old, famous actors and models too.

As the flash subsides I was able to see the crowd and the faces watching me, my pastel and matte indicolite heels with silver studs, was shining as I kept the visible leg from the slit at an angle.

I smiled showing my teeth, my shoulder touching hair length flowing, stood straight with a professional sharp look.

As I ran my eyes from the audience, I noticed someone hard stare at me, I knew everyone was looking at me that time, but I was feeling a bore of stare in me, as I twisted my head towards the stare I was feeling.

There was standing him... emotionless face, starting ever so deep.

Stranger.

That what he was.

Standing in front of me a girl tangled in his arms whom he was sleeping with all these years, fangirling me.

I knew this is the time, doesn't matter if I was expecting him or not, I removed my gaze from him and a smirk crept up my face, looking at his girl dying over the dresses I designed.

I saw him from my peripheral vision posing for the cameras, he started walking away almost leaving my Fashion show, but the girl with him pouted and made him stop.

He stopped.

For her.

He is waiting.

For her.

What I always did.

For him.

But not anymore.

Never.

Ever.

Snee. This chapter is done guys, next day I'll post a nice long ass chapter Thank you for waiting a lot.

The next chapter would be long and will cover a little more than half of almost ending.