Can't take it anymore - 2

To be continued...

Sammayra's POV-

He started speaking as I was just standing there facing a wall.

"I don't really know what happened Ms. Sammayra, but I remembering telling you that, you were very sick and you needed a lot of rest, you're more than 6 months pregnant, your baby will not be healthy like this. yesterday I was passing by to see you walking furiously to somewhere, and I decided to ask you, if you need any help, I was about to approach you but, before I could have asked you what happened I noticed you getting unconscious and was about to fall onto the street.

Thank god that you didn't fell and I caught up on you, or else it would have been very very dangerous with the baby inside you growing up very strongly after all of this."

I was so shattered at this point and that I didn't wanted to see anyone, the more I come to know that my baby is in danger I keep giving him more and more pain.

I felt tears touching my chin, I feel such a looser and I don't know what kind of mother I am, I promised that I'll give a good life, If I am not able to take care of the baby in my womb how I will take care after him or her getting in this world.

I felt my knees getting weak. Then only feeling two hands holding onto my forearm, form both side.

I looked behind me to see him, holding onto me, I don't know why he's being so good with me, but this feels so rare that someone can even care for me now.

He wiped my tears slowly with his thumbs and kept both of his palms on both side of my face and looked into my eyes.

My heart took it's pace without me wanting it.

His strong but polite voice said, "You need to have a lot of nutrition inside you, you want that baby to be strong and healthy don't you?"

I nodded my head slowly and sniffed.

He smiled slowly melting my little broken heart.

"Come with me."

I started walking with him, and he ended up with me in kitchen and to my surprise there was a lot of breakfast and everything looked so indulging.

I was salivating just by looking at all of that food, pancakes, oats, and silly porridge was even looking like the best meal ever.

I tried to control myself but before I could realize I noticed my drool touching my chin.

And Dr. Raphael saw me with a surprising gaze and I quickly took all of the drool in my mouth, gulping it, trying to save myself with already done second hand embarrassment.

He ushered me towards dining table, to have the breakfast, I quickly sat down and dived right into in.

I didn't realised how good the food was tasting, I was just stuffing it into my mouth the embarrassment and shyness was long gone anyways, I had just one focus which was honey glazed in front of me the perfect golden brown.

After having the food, I sat silently took a deep breath and leaned onto the chair, creasing my stomach.

I was already 7 months pregnant and the bump was not that big.

I have seen people having huge baby bumps and I was wondering if my baby is growing up nicely.

Like Dr. Raphael reading my mind, "Yeah, he's growing a little slower, but if you quickly go back to having good nutrition, he can come along the track."

I nodded as he got up and went near a drawer, and picked a paper, which was oddly familiar.

Handing me the paper, which was the same Fashion Designing pamphlet which I got from my ex college.