T H E G A L A

I am so damn mad at him, how he dared to order me, and I am slowly being the wife only after one week of marriage who cooks and wait for her husband

I don't want to wait for him, he is the cockiest person I have ever seen.

I don't know how Nathan is I haven't heard from him for so many days. It sucks to be like this like I don't have any power over my decisions and I am dependent 24/7.

This fucker will go to Gala and he will not let anyone know that he is married and probably, will get someone to bed with. NO nO no No.

I am not letting this happen.

And the way he said,

"DoN't CoOk FoR mE".

I am not planning on that anyway.

I have to do something.

So the first thing is where the hell this Gala is?

Do I need an invitation?

I should just show up there and I don't care anyway about what he thinks. I should know that I am one hot, sexy and independent woman, and I have the right to take all of my decisions by myself.

I am going there it's final.

Yes.

I picked up my phone and filed to Albert to know where the gala is taking place. No one knows about our not telling anyway that we're not introducing ourselves as a married deal so obviously, they will tell me everything I'll ask for.

He texted me the address and I am very excited to invade the gala he is in to.

I went near my wardrobe and started searching for dresses and I have to pick something perfect which make my beautiful body more beautiful land flaunt me.

I am not insecure about myself and I have left being insecure from when I was 16.

I have designed so many dresses and thank of god that they're with me right now.

I can wear them whenever I want. I was glancing through the dresses, then only I saw a green dress I designed before 7 months and I haven't got a chance to wear it.

It's not that kind of green which will make your eyes hurt, but the most beautiful one.

I picked the in my hand and kept it in front of me to see how it would look on me.

It was looking great as I thought it would and I am happy.

It was 6:30 and according to Albert the gala will be starting from 8 so I guess I should start getting ready.

Till now I totally forgot about that letter and I was busy making myself the best version of myself physically. Just for today though.

After getting ready I left my straight hair opened as they are after just combing them and I ran straightener over my curtain bangs, to make them look more voluminous around my face.