Ending - 1

This ending is for readers who want Ashton and Sammayra together-
I'll also let you know what my opinion is at the end of the book, cuz maybe or maybe not this is not my type of ending you know what I mean-

ENJOY hon!!!

Sammayra's POV -

I got out of the hotel towards my car, my check out process was already done, putting black shades on, opening the door, I got seated.

I gulped the forming lump in my throat, I don't know what and how I was feeling, and what I wanted either.

Something was not feeling right.

Is he still inside the hotel?

I don't know and my gut agrees, but my heart says otherwise, I don't know why, what is there which is still making me think this way, how in the world I can love someone so much that after getting hurt this much, I want to make sure he is okay.

I know, I know this is bad, I just can't, I shouldn't feel bad about him, the pain I have gone through because of him is too much to get hurt.

I have cried a lot, and I have to make sure I am good, I just am tired of crying.

But were my tears going to listen to me?

Of course, not.

My cheeks were stained for this man. I loved him more than I thought I did, it's been 5 years Sammayra, don't you think it's too long for this guy to still be whipped?

I sniffled and tried to control my tears, I was sure about one thing though that I am never going to forget anything he did to me, and also that I can not live with him after all of this, my dignity wouldn't let me forget and forgive him, and the audacity he showed today, was just going over my head, making sure that I left this man.

I do think I did right, it would be good, it would be good for me and for my son to stay away from him, it's not like I am running away but just--

My thoughts were storming and I had no control over them at this point, I was overthinking, just like any other time, as I used to do as I have spent the 5 years, I silently gave myself a reminder of going to therapist as soon as I reached Paris.

I was speeding, I didn't notice.

I was crying, my eyes were foggy.

I needed to go to my friend's house to pick up Ashton and leave this fucking place.

But I didn't notice where I was driving to.

What was happening?

I was not able to comprehend, I was not focusing on the earth beneath me and when it changed from road to a raw path. The roads were long gone, my head started throbbing so bad, I knew I was having an anxiety attack, everything was turning dizzy.

Following the twists and turns blindly, newly noticing that I was in woods.

I wanted to go back, I started taking out my shades which were making me feel suffocated even more, I wanted to close my eyes and get out, and breathe.

Everything started suffocating me, and the air was cut out.

Taking out shades, my tears filled my eyes, were trying hard to focus, I clenched my eyes tight to get rid of the deadly fogginess.

And as I opened my eyes, the earth beneath me felt slipping, and I left staring, covering my head.

I was not even able to scream from all of this happening.