Part -21

Hello my silent readers please do comment and give votes to my story and do also follow me 🥺🥺🥺

Nandu just showed towards her diapers and laughed ..Manik pull out her diaper which is full of her 💩💩 and make her wear new one.

Manik : Hush hogaya Meera bachha ready aab nappy time okay ..

Nandu just nods her head and Manik took her to his room and feed her.After feeding her he goes towards bathroom and get ready within 20 minutes because he don't want to leave his Nandu alone clingy right??? After some time of playing with Nandu Manik took her to dining room where Cabir and Abhi are arguing about something.

Manik : Abbye Oye tum dono laad kyun rahe ho ???

Abhi : Dekhna Manik ye Cabir keh raha hai ki he is the only bro of Nandu .....aur hum sab kya hai

Manik: Cabir Nandu baby Saab ki hai na par she is only mine baby wife and everything first haan

Nandu : aa.hu ...aa

Manik : Dekh Cabir Nandu bhi maan gayi hai

Cabir : Bachha ye toh galat hai na ....sirf aap mujhko bhai bol sakti hai and he comes closer to Nandu and Nandu sneezes four times repeatedly.

sirf aap mujhko bhai bol sakti hai and he comes closer to Nandu and Nandu sneezes four times repeatedly

Manik : Cabir tu door reh Nandu se ....

Cabir : Ruk mein dekhta hoon and he again tries to hold Nandu but she only sneezes and sneezes her nose has become red and she is looking so cute but our protective Malhotra became alert and asked Cabir to stay away from her.

Abhi : Cabir Tu me deodorant change ki hai na .....Nandu ko usi se itni chikh aaraha hai ....

Manik (shouting) : Cabir go and throw that deodorant right now and go take a shower till then stay away from Nandu.

Cabir : Nandu bachha sorry
Nandu is still sneezing and seeing this Manik got more angry and said Cabir RIGHT NOW

Navya Alya Dhruv and Mukti came down listening their sounds and asked what happened guys??

Dhruv : Nandu bachha ....nose kitni red hogayi hai aww you're looking so cute

nose kitni red hogayi hai aww you're looking so cute

Manik : Stop it Dhruv usko chikh aane se hua hai

Cabir goes and throw that deodorant and took shower and hurriedly come down to see Nandu getting irritate by Manik as he is trying to feed her.

Cabir : Nandu ...bachha toh apne Cabbu bhai ke haat se khayegi hai na ???

Manik : Haan haan merye haat se toh Nahi kha rahi terye haat se khayegi

Cabir : Let me try Manik

Manik : Okay go ahead and deep down he knew that Cabir will do something as he sees that he is planning something in his mind.

Cabir goes towards Nandu holding plate mashed avacado and says, "Nandu bachha agar aap ne aa Nahi  Kiya toh Manik gussa gussa hojayega "

Nandu just laughed not understanding him then Cabir again said aa muh kholo bachha dekho Manik ko uui uui huyi hain

Nandu understand that uui uui word and Manik so she turned her head towards Manik and look here and there she starts to speak something like aa aa and then Cabir put that mashed avacado into her mouth and what she did was hilarious...that is she spits everything and Cabir sighed and again he put a little amount of mashed avacado into her mouth and with pleading eyes he asked her to eat Nandu just nods her head and swallow half part and spit other half part.

Like this he feed her and Manik is feeling good as she starts to eat some liquid food even it was half but she ate it and then Manik feed her milk.

Guys if you help our team to make Shona shona cross 2M like and 100 Million views fastly then I will be writing a story on sidnaaz as they are my favourite and help us to make it again in trending no.1 and support our Sukla ji  new web series. Guys follow Siddharth Shukla in Instagram too and our doll Shehnaaz too 💕💕💕

Unconditional LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara